image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2430 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Good god. If you are honestly shamed in to staying get a refund and a pair of balls. Every one here is hopefully adult enough to read both sides see tomorrow's update and make a decision after weighing everything.
Meanwhile I certainly don't go on to those other games threads suggesting folks move their orders over. Now that is classless. Even worse why are you even commenting when you have not bought a new game since when? Or worse , ever?
I certainly appreciate both sides by brothers in the same boat but seriously your position is mute.

moot (not "mute")

#2514 9 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I am still in. Sure, I was a bit nervous, but I want to play the game. I come from a culture that loves startups and underdogs, so I don't expect a startup to work like a decades old Monopoly.
I really like the new "Achiever Edition" that the people who stay in will get. When this all blows over, those machines will serve to mark a place in history, where Pinball can enjoy another golden age. This golden age will be marked by some new vendors, a lot of new technology, and a ton of fun. In 20 years (as I look at my GNR machine) the Achiever Edition will start conversations about this moment in the history of the machines we love.

I'm still in like Flynn. Just made my latest payment. I know of at least 3 shiny new TBL's that are destined for the Seattle area!

God bless Dutch Pinball and all those who will be providing creative new games in 2015!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

3 weeks later
#3029 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I emailed Jaap
Things are going in the right direction. Waiting to hear back on a few things which takes a few weeks.
Guess he means the playfield artwork approval but I don't know.
News letter will come when there's more to report.

I understand from the latest Coast2Coast Pinball episode that Roger Sharpe apparently stated last weekend at the Arcade Expo show that the licensing approval has been finalized.

1 week later
#3149 9 years ago

"I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired."

- Monty Python

1 week later
#3398 9 years ago

In the new spirit of all things forgiven, this "coffee liqueur" poster may just find a place in my game room near my Big Lebowski:

kahlua-white-russian-poster.pngkahlua-white-russian-poster.png

#3490 9 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

In the new spirit of all things forgiven, this "coffee liqueur" poster may just find a place in my game room near my Big Lebowski:

kahlua-white-russian-poster.png 136 KB

I'm thinking that this one's not bad either:

kahlua-white-russian-poster02-684.pngkahlua-white-russian-poster02-684.png

But, please excuse me, I digress. Back to the refunds discussion.

I'm staying. Enjoying my coffee. Finishing my coffee.

#3594 9 years ago

While marijuana is a notable element in the movie, the elimination of the pot leaf doesn't really bother me as it can be represented in other, and I think better, ways.

I'm envisioning a lit doobie mod - with a faintly glowing (LED) tip - perched on the right plastic next to the White Russian.

#3684 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I built a prototype of a lit joint mod for TBL last night, couldn't resist seeing the idea happen after it was brought up.
If there's interest we can make these a real mod, we're just having fun with it right now.

» YouTube video
IMG_3535.JPG 195 KB

Great initial work Aurich - this is well on the way to just what I was picturing! Especially love the varying glow! A few refinements - dim the intensity down a bit, add some more ash, a little more body to the joint, and route the wire through the bottom so that it can be concealed through a drilled hole in the White Russian "table top" - and there you go. I see one with the tip extending over the plunger lane next to the White Russian on my game.

Looking forward to the final product - please put me down for one in the meantime!

#3686 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Body seems to be OK to me, the Dude didn't seem to like fat joints... maybe a roach in the end...

You're right. A roach with a clip would probably be more "Dudelike" as well as true to the movie.

Perhaps offer two different options for sale?

#3688 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Scott has one of the proto TBL machines, so we'll figure out how the wire will be routed.
The intensity and ash look way better in person, the photo just doesn't do it justice. Blows out like it's white hot, but in person it's a lovely solid orange, with bits of black flecks looking like cooled ash on the outside. But that's something we'd nail with the board that powers it, since it will do different fade effects to the cherry.
This was just a test build to see if the concept worked, and I can't stop flicking it on to look at it, came out better than I would have even hoped. Wish I could take a pic that did it justice, I'll work on figuring that out.
In the meantime here's a quick photo of what it looks like off, you can't see the LED at all. Paint job was just a quickie too, the brown isn't quite right, I just used some leather dye I had handy from my Metallica hammers.

image.jpg 132 KB

Impressive for an initial test J. This is going to be a great mod. Thanks for jumping on this and making it happen!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#3730 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Suggested off ramp for aurich's fat one and penis spinner.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-has-brought-new-sht-to-lght
Only a suggestion

That's "doodle spinner" dude. (more marketable than "penis spinner")

#3739 9 years ago

Poster for upcoming Lebowski Fest LA. Perhaps a sign that a spinner mod is "written in the stars"?2015 LFLA Poster.jpg2015 LFLA Poster.jpg

#3759 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Here, chill out & watch this video
» YouTube video

A most humorous video - thanks!

One more reason to add to the list of "Why you should stay away from marijuana.":

It will make you want to spend MAJOR BUCKS on a Big Lebowski pinball machine!

That's the excuse I'm using anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 210.00
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tu=tuna_delight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.