Topic Stats

• 3,821 posts
  • 422 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 240 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

did i miss it.gif
image.jpg
2015 LFLA Poster.jpg
J.jpg
image.jpg
Rug.jpg
dude-bathtub.png
IMG_3535.JPG
image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robfg67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2911 4 years ago

Why doesn't someone have a lawyer contact DP and ask for their refund? Now is the time for legal action, before the company receives bankruptcy protection.

#2924 4 years ago

In my opinion, all customers who gave a deposit must do whatever they can to get as much of that money back ASAP. Forget about holding out hope that you will ever get the machine...that is called blind faith and there is enough smoke here to warrant action.

#2958 4 years ago

Hey pinballslave, not sure why you feel the need to question my motives. My opinion is as valid as yours.

I would be very worried by the recent behavior by DP if I had thousands invested…worried enough to want to get my money out ASAP.

You keep asking/forecasting about DP’s next move and customer’s rights, so you must be worried too. It is a waste of energy to try to predict their next move and the only move you have to protect your investment is by taking preemptive legal action (demand letter from a lawyer).

#2964 4 years ago

Hwawonyu, how is my focus negative?

I am not an investor, but considered it when the game was first announced as I have been a big fan of the movie/Jeff Bridges and also have had pinball machines (T2 currently, and Space Jam & Fun House previously).

I feel sick about the situation and it appears as if the company will not make it. If I had any deposit money in, I would be fighting for it back and that is the ONLY reason I posted.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.70
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,500.00
$ 27.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robfg67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside