image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plungemaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#354 9 years ago

If, like you say, did not want to take the risc, with your name and account etc, into the company, you should never have stepped in!

Now you are acting like a chicken that wants out when the heat rises.

You chose wrongly, and all you try to do is make it as ugly as possible, for you to get out.

Talking about integrety.... Lmao!

DP is better off with you, bey bey!

#366 9 years ago

So, why did you get in?

I just dont understand this. This is business, no kindergarden where you can get in and out if you like. You knew this. Such an experienced guy.

I feel sorry for you, that this feels like such a burden for you and your family. But it was your descision, so you have to deal with it. That is normal in the big mens world.

And second thing i wonder, did you try yourself to find an american partner?

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I don't have a dog in this race but the biggest mistake I am seeing over & over again with ALL the pinball makers is lack of communication. I am not saying they should post daily updates or anything but if they have major delays or other issues and they have your money why not tell buyers what is going

Dont think that is fair in this topic.

An ex employer causes a stir in the weekend, in the middle of the night. And still they send out an email with a first response within a few hours.

If all manufacturiers responded this fast, lack of communication in the pinball world was not even an issue.

#371 9 years ago

Yeah....

You are a real friend.....

Real friends go sit around the table and talk about the bad air. Trying to solve the problems. Not go out in public with the dirty laundery.

Thats what an enemy does, not a friend.

Good luck in finding what you want. Hope you get it and you all can shake hands afterwards. But this aint the correct route, in my humble opinion.

#376 9 years ago

I am easy. Only telling that friends would never do this. Think i am right about that.

Feel free to disagree.

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from Phil-DP-USA:

You're right. Friends talk. But friends also listen. And if they don't listen, I get louder. And then I do everything in my power to make them listen. But when it is apparent, that no matter what I do, or what I say, or even where I say it, they simply joke it away and call me the "No no no no no" guy...
Yeah, friends are important, but family comes first.

I agree, family comes first.

But it is still your own descision to step in. So, it is your responsebility to find a new partner if you want to get out.

And even when you favour your family, which is understandable, you dont try to destroy the work of your so called friends. That is just nasty. Wont help no one.

And, it is not smart too. If somehow, by your actions dp goes down, you are fucked too. Since you are still in.

I think you are gonne regret this. No mather how it will end.

#387 9 years ago

Nice way to ask for a mayor favour.

All that Barry has to do is take him out and suddenly, midproces, carry all the risc by himself.

Cause thats what friends do........

Good night gentlemen.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from Phil-DP-USA:

HE'S THE ONE CAUSING THE RISK!

Or.... You are over reacting. Ive seen the translight for months now, and the game, and the music, and the caracters, etc etc etc.

Still they got no issues with the license. Why would it be a problem?

Maybe if some guy would cry out loud on a forum about licenses stuff, some dogs awaken. But you are worrying for nothing. Its a non issue.

If they do something license holders dont like they will get notice from that. And they have to stop it. It wont be the end of the world instantly.

#708 9 years ago
Quoted from Phil-DP-USA:

The decision:
do we transfer Dutch Pinball Inc to Barry / Dutch Pinball BV
or
do I refund all the money, drain PayPal to zero, and shut the business down.

We call that blackmail here.

Lol, always the same brown nosing down voters.

#1152 9 years ago

If i have to bury my mother i probeble will not give sign of life within 48 hours. Highly likely i will be a wreck for at least a month. And you all expect him to react instantly?

And in this case he had 48 hours, from saterdaynight! In the middle of the night, on the day he buried his mother. In the weekend.

They already send out an email, so they have done their first respons.

Give them some time to come with a good, proffesional statement.

48 hours with all this mess and also in the weekend middle of the night is hardly any time.

If they respond this week, its soon enough. Takes some time too talking with their lawyers.

#1158 9 years ago

Why should he do that. because you say so?

Get real man. His mother died and an exemployer rages on that same night, localy in the middle of the night. And all you cry babies demand an instant respons.

If dp usa was my friend, and i just buried my mother and he did that to me the same night?

Just awefull.... Really is. And some of you defend this guy.

Pathetic!

#1582 9 years ago

Not when project 1 is so tiny compared to project 2.

You are over reacting. Money aint an issue here.

#1589 9 years ago

OMG, the usa saved holland story again.

HAHAHAHA

Maybe if the usa joined that evil war a bit sooner, it did not last as long as it did.

As far as the proud city of Breda. We are freed by the polish army. And we are still thankfull to them for that. We honour them every year.

#1627 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

We didn't care about that city. We left it for the Poles. Everything else, we saved.

Haha, .

#1639 9 years ago

Maybe wise to first finish this issue. So all parties are happy. And then go contract a new distributor.

#2150 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Might get made under the JJP or Stern name but ain't gonna happen with DP. Besides, even if they do release it, way too many games and the wind is out of the sails.

He asked you if you want a bet, dont chicken out now.

What do you want to be, a pussy or a troll?

#2231 9 years ago

Hehe, never saw people so happy for sending in their money, .

I think, not sure, even when i had alot of money, i would not pre order. Maybe only if the builders are my friends, to support them.

Can always buy it when it is out and ready to ship.

1 week later
#2647 9 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

haven't read what's going on and not doing the deposit thing, but will buy a NIB from somebody here when they start appearing.

That makes sense, .

#2702 9 years ago

I agree dp needs to take care of this asap.

If some things need some time. Tell it to your costumers. It cost on about 5 minuts max to give a status report once a week.

Dont understand all thos pin companies. Alot of the hate just is trolling. But a big part of the hate and frustration is just because of their own actions. Or mostly, lack off action.

These pincompanies feed the trolls. Not pinside.

1 week later
#2810 9 years ago

All Phils' worries about DP drained right to the middle with that pic.

#2844 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Licensing was a very small reason why many pulled out. The real reason was the financing.

Wrong! And you know it!

Jeeeeeh, those guys just causing the same stir over and over again.

Quoted from Phil-DP-USA:

Yes, Barry is an amazing designer -- one of the best I've ever known. My mission when I was with DP was to make him a rockstar -- the next Python.
But here's my concern. When you load these prototypes up with assets you legally cannot use, and make videos of them, and plaster images all over the web...
you WILL get caught.
you WILL lose the license.
you WILL NOT make the machine.

Phil wanted out because he was afraid DP was crossing license bounderies, which could cost them the whole license. Result of that could be that Phil could get in financial trouble cause his name is all over the company.

That is the reason. Just like he explained HIMSELF!

Dont turn it around now, just to make DP look bad. Dp had never had financial issues until Phil came out of the closet.

Now its clear there is no danger at all of losing the license, Phils' worries were not granted.

Wish Robin would kick all those negative blokes from this topic. Guys that are in this topic from the start. Keep on bringing 'old cows' ( ) up. Its getting boring.

This pin will be made! DP and Phil will find a solution, as they will with the paypal funding problems.

Period.

#2846 9 years ago

That is a a different thing. I am also not happy the way they are handling the pay pal issues now.

But please dont keep on saying this whole mess started cause of DP financial issues. Cause that just aint true. And people that keep on bringing that up, know it aint true, cause they have been here from the start.

Why would you wanna do that? Is that gonne help the people that want their money back?

Ah well...

#2860 9 years ago

We all agree your issues should be fixed. Nobody is denying that.

But telling that on about a thousand times in the same topic, wont help you.

#2862 9 years ago

I agree. I would never pre order a pin like this.

Maybe if you have so much money it does not mather anymore. But even then i think i would not do it.

#2865 9 years ago

So, in your opinion its not allowed to say DP needs to fix these issues AND be positive of all other stuff they are working on?

Cause then you get sick?

#2965 9 years ago

Why does it appear this company wont make it?

Cause of some negative blokes on a forum?

Please.... Give me a break.

1 week later
#3056 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Have you not followed this thread and the current status of the finances of DP USA?

You did. And still you dont no shit about dp financial status.

#3070 9 years ago

Please enlighten me as to where my money is. How about you enlighten everyone that paid money into DPUSA?

I dont know. Just like you. But i am not assuming i know anything about their financial status.

You do. But in fact, you dont know anything.

I already said, its a shame they dont solve this issue. But even now they dont, this does not say anything about their financial status.

Maybe this case is going to court, have you think about that? Maybe that is why they are silent about this case. I dont know it, but you cant know for sure either.

You are upset, and thats why you are making statements just out of the blue.

1. you dont know anything about their financial status. period.

2. You have a good reason to be upset.

Please downvote if you cant handle the truth.

#3086 9 years ago

I got burned on 12k of pins last year because I was laid back

Lmao, and you call other people dumb?

#3091 9 years ago

Did you read back any of his postings?

He has not told anything about dp financial status. And i am dumb, or dillisional. Thats what he said...

But if you look back at his posts, you will notice he is constantly telling everybody there must be something wrong with their financial status.

That guy is just causing the same stir over and over again. And then denies he said something about it.

Let him open his own complain topic, so we can discuss the lb pin. I am sick of the same guy crying where his money is. Hey, nobody knows here!

Ps. I have no vested interest at all, just interested in a new pin. From a new company. And other topics i am discussing dont suffer from a few cry babies that assume only negative stuff without any aknowledge.

#3098 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Man, I don't know why you're so antagonistic... I have tons of respect for Dutch folks and every one I've met in person has been awesome... I'll assume you're just having a bad day or something and just venting here. Please don't think anyone is judging .NL by the actions of DP... hell, we got Vinny Pinball and JPOP here on our side of the pond

Lol?

I am venting? Do you guys even read?

I am going against a bloke that is venting for weeks now. I am trying to get the topic back on the pin itself.

Some crazy people here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plungemaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tu=plungemaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.