image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madscientist101.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1743 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Within minutes barry got back to me and said he would process a refund. I think that says a lot and I may not change my mind to keep my games in place.

How are you contacting Barry? Can you post his e-mail so that other customers who want a refund can contact him?

#1749 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I messaged Phil and give him the info for those first two deposits yesterday, but I guess we'll see how he handles things this weekend/next week. If I recall he had medical stuff tuesday (today) and I seem to recall him mentioning thursday as well.

I have sent Phil several messages asking for a refund and he never responded and this was a few days ago when he was posting on here like crazy. He had plenty of time to vent on pinside yet he would not answer my PM's with a simple no or a yes regarding a refund.

#1757 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I wouldn't waste my time with Phil....send a note to Barry

I just sent Barry a e-mail thanks... I paid through paypal using my AMEX so even though I am past the 45 days to dispute with paypal I will just call AMEX if Barry doesn't send me my refund by this Friday. I am two deposits in ($4,500) what a shit storm this is.

#2008 9 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

So just curious, at this point how does anyone know which money their accounts went to, as long as both phil and Barry can point to each other and claim missing information or not having access to an account, it seems like a good excuse to not issue a refund. Please note: I'm not saying either would do this, but this situation seems ripe for problems. At any time either party can claim they don't know and send a customer to the other guy.
I don't have any money tied into this yet but if I did I'd be hoping for more transparency as to how this will be rectified and a timeline for when it will be, as well as some sort of new email sent to customers with an update of where their account currently stands (ie, how much is left, what payments have been refunded, what account it was sent to ect ect)
I know that would be some work but I'm sure that coupled with the r cent podcasts would probably set a lot to customers minds at ease. Hopefully they can address those type of concerns soon. Also it's curious that Barry was in the USA and didn't go visit Phil when this hit the fan. If ever there was a time to go make a personal visit that might've been it...

I got a e-mail from Barry saying that Phil needs to issue me the refund..Barry is not going to honor any funds in the paypal account Phil has control over at this point. From what I see Barry is asking customers to either get a refund from Phil or resend the funds Phil had refunded you. Most customers are past the 45 days that can dispute or get a refund from paypal so if they didn't use a credit card its not looking good for them. What happens when the USA Phil paypal account is drained and both sides are pointing fingers? I am willing to bet the account is already empty and Phil refunded as many customers he could and the rest of the funds went to invoices that Barry and the DP team was sending to Phil as Phil already posted e-mails going back from DP asking Phil to pay more invoices.

#2016 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Epic fail. Complete opposite of what they promised. Internal strife is no excuse - Barry and Jaap need to cover all refunds, out of their own pocket if necessary, and then go after Phil for any money in that paypal account.

tbl.png 225 KB

I hope so yet here is the email from Barry sent today.

"Since we have no access to the accounts of Dutch Pinball USA, Inc. we forwarded your refund request to Philip Weinberg.
We hope he will process your request as soon as possible.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Barry Driessen"

#2030 9 years ago

Since Barry won't refund us customers who paid our deposits to the paypal DP USA account. Is Barry even honoring the deposits of the US customers who want to stay in who's funds are tied up in the DP USA account that haven't been refunded? It appears not as he is asking you to get a refund and resubmit it to their netherlands paypal account. This guy will keep taking our money yet won't refund it as he has no control over the DP USA account yet he has control over his paypal account which he refuses to refund customers with.

#2033 9 years ago

Dear Stupid American,

Since we have no access to the accounts of Dutch Pinball USA, Inc. we forwarded your refund request to Philip Weinberg.
We hope he will process your request as soon as possible.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Barry Driessen

Dutch Pinball B.V.
Dr. Poelsstraat 6
5953 NP Reuver
The Netherlands
+31 (0)6 52 07 23 62
[email protected]
www.dutchpinball.com

#2132 9 years ago

I got a credit from amex as I disputed the 4,500 charge with them. I am still pissed for all the other customers who are out of $ to GoldFinger! Anyone who used a credit card for deposit call them and dispute!

#2151 9 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

When was the charge dated? I'd consider this, but the payments are spread out over a year and the first one was a direct bank wire to their account in the Netherlands.
For the record, I have not requested a refund yet. But I'm tempted.

My charge was dated 9-27-2014 and I made the 1st two deposits that day ($4,500) using my amex through paypal to the DP USA account. Amex will credit you back right away and start their own investigation. I have disputed a few charges over the years like this with amex and its always worked out to my favor.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madscientist101.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tu=madscientist101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.