Topic Stats

• 3,821 posts
  • 422 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 240 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

did i miss it.gif
image.jpg
2015 LFLA Poster.jpg
J.jpg
image.jpg
Rug.jpg
dude-bathtub.png
IMG_3535.JPG
image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrawlinson_2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#867 4 years ago

What I don't understand is why I got a refund?

I'm in the UK so why the hell did my deposits go to DP USA?

Not that I'm complaining as I am now going to leave it in the bank until this cluster fu%& get sorted out, so I'll be without a rug and chrome finish, but at least I'll get to see a finished machine.
For me if the call-outs are lacking due to the Goodman licence issue then I'm out!

I don't think Phil is going about this the right way, airing his dirty washing in public! Especially as I understand one of the DP guys has had a family bereavement and as such not able to counter any statements made here.

Added to that what AloneMordakai said 'Phil, what did your lawyer say when you asked him how to exit DP USA? I can't believe that he/she/they would have told you to come explain yourself on Pinside'.

1 month later
#2975 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

I really, really hope that is true. However, these words also came directly from DP: "All deposits are fully refundable until your machine goes into production". Until that gets sorted out they are liars and their word cannot be trusted. Sorry if that sounds blunt, but I can't see any other way to look at it. Also, they should shout that Apr 1st date from the rooftops. Slap that in a newsletter so it means something. Why keep it in private conversations unless it might not happen?
I'm still considering getting back in, but no way until those refunds are sorted out. Saw the 100+ recent new posts and thought maybe something happened. Nope! Well, here is another uninformed post to throw in the pile.

I totally agree, I was in, hot a refund from Phil, so asked a bunch of questions to DP, just got a 'stock' reply not one of my concerns were answered, as such staying out until this cluster fu&$ gets sorted or they start shipping....

2 weeks later
#3178 4 years ago

Its Friiiiidayyyyy....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.70
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 11.95
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrawlinson_2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside