image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#57 9 years ago

Are they sending out requests for a January payment yet? Maybe that was part of the issue?

2 weeks later
#2483 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Looks like I'll be moving up a few spots.

This quote could come back to bite should things go south. Hopefully we will be watching the unboxing instead.

1 week later
#2741 9 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Sorry... Can't say anything. But my advice would be to stay confident and stay in... You won't be disappointed at all!

Yes but you're in Europe so it would be like the US side dealing with JJP. Not as easy to stay confident.

1 week later
#2834 9 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

If you have given up hope on a refund what in the hell makes you think production will even happen?

Great question. I'm thinking some new preorder money coming in could solve this refund issue but how can new sales get a boost at this point? Open up the preorder pricing again since its too late now? Those who come back get put to the back of the line which is no big deal.

#2837 9 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

After reading all of this who in the world would pre-order as messed up as situation this? No one with any money sense.

Point taken, just throwing it out there.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2944 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I think if anyone on here got a refund there would be a flurry of information... so all I can advise is that no news means no refunds.

And I would think a newsletter from them saying all refunds have been processed and 'time to move forward' could help matters.

2 weeks later
#3169 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

The idea is that the 'lid' is not removable, it's part of the glass... it's basically a sealed container... it's probably not a viable/practical design, more of an impractical idea... Still, would be cool though...

Got to have fake ice cubes too.

#3332 9 years ago

Agree with above post. The cynical person could read into this update and say it will generate new money which could be put towards refunds. Could mean cash flow is still a problem but that just a wild theory. No clue if true.

#3338 9 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

recommit to the purchase. But only after they give the refund back.

That would be amazing but think about the demand for this when they start shipping. They are going to be really backed up with new orders so I doubt this would happen.

1 week later
#3419 9 years ago

Would you as a business owner reject a check for 8500 to keep your place in line now or in a couple of months? Tough choice for them but considering what has happened who knows? I'd be happy to get the same deal and move to the back of the line myself, closer to the ship date of course!

#3455 9 years ago

The power of pinside, that was quick, lol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tu=jimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.