image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1447 9 years ago

So the game I said will never be made roughly 18 months ago won't be made after all? I'm confused.

#1809 9 years ago

images-271.jpgimages-271.jpg

Here you go pre-owners...a little consolation prize:

13860428.jpg13860428.jpg

#1862 9 years ago

This thread is an example of what would happen if Colorado and Washington decided to make pot illegal again.

#2007 9 years ago

I just got word that AMF is suing DP for the lower playfield because it was "too lifelike and would discourage people to go out and bowl at their bowling centers."

These guys just can't catch a break!!

#2143 9 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Dutch Pinball will take care of this. They simply have to because if they do not, the machine will never get made. If Universal gets a wiff of this turd, the deal will be off.

Dude, come back from la la land. This shit ain't never getting made.

#2146 9 years ago

Might get made under the JJP or Stern name but ain't gonna happen with DP. Besides, even if they do release it, way too many games and the wind is out of the sails.

2 months later
#3604 9 years ago

It's funny to watch stoners take up 366 Terabytes of bandwidth on a game that more than likely will never see the light of day.

Post edited by moderator: No need for a post like this which only is trolling to stir the pot.

#3606 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Wtf is your problem.. I can find posts over a year old where you hate the whole idea of this machine. And for some reason feel need to repeat yourself over and over.

No, this time I used the word "stoner." So...much different post.

#3630 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Return of the human paraquat!

Shocking coming from someone in Colorado. Paraquat kills weeds including marijuana. I'll take it as a compliment.

#3632 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Have you ever seen The Big Lebowski?

Yes. But, I don't memorize every line like most of the people in this thread probably do.

#3638 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Well I've heard marijuana use can lead to short term memory loss, so maybe you should try watching it straight next time.

I think it's fairly obvious I'm anti marijuana.

#3705 9 years ago

It's amazing that you guys press the tilt function for boobies because God forbid your kids are in the room and yet you let the illegal marijuana pictures run wild with no opposition. Nice parenting.

#3711 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Dude, do you have anything better to do?

You're the one responding to me. Do you?

1 week later
#3797 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Forum does not equal the right to act an asshat. As a matter of fact the opposite as trolling is frowned on.
An opionion is welcomed but you made it clear you thinks it's a borefest, the price is wrong etc yet you have been posting all over this thread even with false statements about licensing .
It's clearly a troll mission .

The difference is that you guys view trolling as any disagreement with your point of view. As for enjoying the forum, that's a debatable comment as well. People enjoy different things.

IMHO you calling someone out as jealous when you have no idea of the sort is trolling and it's also condescending. Practice what you preach.

But, I guess being a mod does allow you to act as an...as you put it...Asshat. And oh by the way, just cause someone doesn't post or give you a thumbs down doesn't mean everyone on the planet agrees with your opinion. They just choose to remain silent because it's probably not worth their effort. Don't fall into a sense of self security just because a few people agree with you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

15,000 (OBO)
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.