image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider F3TT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#878 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I'm a bit puzzled, I don't know how these PayPal accounts work... so the only way to clear the account you are responsible for is to refund the people who paid in..?? It wasn't possible to just transfer the funds to DP NL, as you gave the option to Barry... he had to accept before the system would allow it? I understand Barry is now trying to get those funds, but you don't want him to... so you want to transfer the funds to DP NL, but at the same time you don't want DP NL to get the funds?? I'm very confused?? Another thing that's confusing me is how does publically stating that he's a thief help either DP (who you wish success to) or yourself... or anyone?

If he just transferred the money, he would still be liable because the money was paid to HIS account. Refunding the money takes him off the hook.

I'm shocked some of you people are trying to paint Phil as the "bad guy" here.

#881 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Always difficult to know a full story but what seems clear is that Phil left the company 6 weeks ago. Why on earth does he have access to all these funds? No business would allow an ex employee to have access to anything - let alone money!

Hello, McFly! That's been Phil's WHOLE POINT! These people don't know how to run a business!

#887 9 years ago

I want DP and TBL to be a success... I don't see how Phil's actions have contributed towards that... By the way, I didn't say he was bad, I'm just asking him questions... The questions is, as-yet un-answered... how is stating that Barry is a thief helping DP, himself, his family or anyone? It's a question, not a statement that someone is bad...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. I've read this from start to finish, and I never saw Phil use the word thief.

From everything I've read, including the correspondence screenshots, he has bent over backwards trying to get the Dutch guys to step up and do things the right way. They essentially forced him to do this.

#892 9 years ago

If he said someone stole 60,000euro, that IS saying he's a thief...

That is clearly the picture Phil is painting on here... Sure, it will help his friends and TBL succeed... thanks Phil, I feel my deposit more secure now... you are my hero

I think you read too much into that. He used the word "taken."

Quoted from Cenobyte:

I don't agree here. Once Phil started his mission, all the dirt came in a matter of 24 hours. No time to react to that because there ARE people around that aren't on Pinside 24/7...

His mission? This was a reaction to a bad situation.

I notice that those of you who are questioning what Phil has done are not from the USA.
First, I'll say I don't have any money in this, but I certainly want to see this pin made, and can't wait to play it.

Assuming everything Phil has written is true, I agree with his decision 100%. The man has a wife, young children, AND cancer! That means he has medical bills I cringe to think about. The guys in Holland are doing things with Universal's intellectual property that they should not be doing. Hollywood doesn't play games when it comes to this stuff. They will sue and ruin anyone they can over something like this. Phil's name and SS# are all over this. He is the easiest target should Universal decide to take action.

The man is protecting his family, pure and simple.

#1365 9 years ago

Does the Maury character in GoodFellas remind anyone else of Todd Tuckey from TNT Amusements?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider F3TT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tu=F3TT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.