Topic Stats

• 3,821 posts
  • 422 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 240 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

did i miss it.gif
image.jpg
2015 LFLA Poster.jpg
J.jpg
image.jpg
Rug.jpg
dude-bathtub.png
IMG_3535.JPG
image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#620 4 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Nice Sunday morning read. All 13 pages. From like 8 am to 1pm.
I think this may be thread of the year material here.

You read it... mind giving a quick and dirty of what happened??

#634 4 years ago

Wow. This is insane. What a week of drama on Pinside...you leave for 1 hour and all hell breaks loose!

Stern releases a TWD Prem.
Heighway pinball has Alien issues.
Dutch Pinball looks like a ship of fools.

I thought the TWD Prem thread was crazy... I think this one, with a former employee showing emails and divulging behind-the-door company info, takes the cake.

If you're on the fence about jumping on a pre-order, this week has to be a wake-up call.

#865 4 years ago

are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

#943 4 years ago

SPomift.gif

#999 4 years ago

I think Phil is going to need a new Pinside user name.

#1104 4 years ago

While these email and text reveals make for interesting reading...I can't believe anyone would willingly fight a business disagreement like this.

It looks entirely amateurish.

A lot of other Pinsiders have said this...and I echo it...you should consider settling this offline. Let any invested collectors contact DP to resolve their pre-order status on their own. Pursue legal action on your own accord in a private setting.

#1631 4 years ago

After this debacle, there is a 0% chance that I would hand any money over to DP until they have a finished/proven product that is actually shipping. Zero. Those of you with stronger stomachs, I hope it all pans out and you get your games.

ef9e1a22156f3ec7b5880c47d53487db9edcc23d026f7b68d7c5dd82d445c00f.jpg

#1741 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I can give an update that I did get a refund on deposit #3, but it was because i started a paypal dispute and escalated it to a claim. Was resolved within 24 hours via paypal. While DP seems to quickly be dealing with the orders on their actual site, it isn't doing much on paypal (and I'm referring to DP BV not DP USA). My first two deposits, from back in july, I don't know what's going on with them. Because they are older than 45 days, I put them through as unauthorized claims. I have no idea if that will get me my refund, but it seems after the initial wave, phil stopped doing refunds (if someone else has gotten a refund AFTER the initial wave, do tell). Seems at this point, if you want out, it's faster to go through paypal than DP, which is absolutely pathetic.

This is what's completely crazy about the entire "pre-order" side of pinball. It's not like we're talking a few hundred bones...we're talking THOUSANDS of dollars...all for machines that aren't built and companies that aren't exactly manufacturing giants. That's a lot of faith to put into these new pinball companies. A LOT. There's really only a handful of collectors that are capable of doling-out $8K for something they might not see for several years... I said this before, and I'll say it again... I'd rather take the wait and see approach. Even if it's going to cost an extra $500 at the end of the road.

#2206 4 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

If this is not put right, you guys do realize this game will NEVER be made.

What???

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
€ 3.70
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Special When Lit
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 27.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside