Topic Stats

• 3,821 posts
  • 422 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 240 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

did i miss it.gif
image.jpg
2015 LFLA Poster.jpg
J.jpg
image.jpg
Rug.jpg
dude-bathtub.png
IMG_3535.JPG
image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 3821 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 77.
#3701 4 years ago

mikeincali already did a severed toe mod, and people were grossed out by it. I'll pass.

#3702 4 years ago

Just paid back in to maintain early achiever status. Fuck it Dude, let go bowling.

#3703 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

mikeincali already did a severed toe mod, and people were grossed out by it. I'll pass.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-pf-mods-work-in-progress

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#3705 4 years ago

It's amazing that you guys press the tilt function for boobies because God forbid your kids are in the room and yet you let the illegal marijuana pictures run wild with no opposition. Nice parenting.

#3706 4 years ago

Not illegal everywhere ...
Have no proof that I have seen actual pot as well.

#3707 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Just paid back in to maintain early achiever status. Fuck it Dude, let go bowling.

Yup. Me too. I'm pretty happy with their communication now with the newsletter. And about a 10 minute response on any email I've sent. And what the hell, I can always get a refund. Right,????

Brian

#3708 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

It's amazing that you guys press the tilt function for boobies because God forbid your kids are in the room and yet you let the illegal marijuana pictures run wild with no opposition. Nice parenting.

No need for us Orgonians to tilt... The shit is legal here

#3709 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Make you a deal. You link to a post with an "illegal marijuana picture" and I'll tilt it.

#3710 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude, do you have anything better to do?

#3711 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Dude, do you have anything better to do?

You're the one responding to me. Do you?

#3712 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I see a Pee Wee Herman argument happening here...

..... If only he would have gotten a large popcorn

#3713 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

No need for us Orgonians to tilt... The shit is legal here

Except is still federally illegal. Not that the feds will, or should, do anything to stop it

#3714 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Do you have a thread going with other choice parenting advice? Head over there and we'll all follow you ... later.

#3716 4 years ago

Treehorn notepad sketch would be great on the dmd.......

#3717 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Hey, it's legal here in OR!

#3718 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Hey, it's legal here in OR!

And here at midnight AKST.

http://www.mpp.org/states/alaska/a-summary-of-measure-2-an.html

Alaska Legalizes Marijuana

On November 4, 2014, Alaskans voted 53-47% to end decades of harmful and ineffective marijuana prohibition, and replace it with a system in which marijuana is taxed and regulated like alcohol.

The initiative allows adults 21 years of age and older to possess up to one ounce of marijuana and grow limited amounts in private. Marijuana will be cultivated, tested, and sold by licensed, taxpaying businesses that require proof of age, instead of criminal enterprises in the underground market. The new law will take effect on Feb. 24. Read a summary of the law.

Thank you for helping us make history in Alaska! Passage of this initiative not only made Alaska the fourth state to regulate marijuana like alcohol (along with Colorado, Washington, and Oregon), but it will provide much needed clarity to the state’s current marijuana laws, which are complex and counterproductive. Congratulations to the Last Frontier and to everyone at the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol!

#3719 4 years ago

Aren't boobs also legal in some parts of the States?

I've gone off the severed toe idea myself after seeing the other thread with the mod there... but the Treehorn doodle spinner is excellent... assuming they're not going to put the Time magazine there...

#3720 4 years ago

Well I "tested" my Dude Doobie™ mod tonight on my friend, who's a regular imbiber of cannabis. I hid the battery and wires up my sleeve and held it up to ask him if he wanted to hit it. He reached for it, before I started busting out laughing and ruined any chance of seeing what would happen if he actually tried to take it from me.

So I think it's passed the test.

#3721 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think that's what's call an acid test, which it clearly passed! You can put me down for one!

#3722 4 years ago

#3723 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I think that's what's call an acid test, which it clearly passed! You can put me down for one!

i want one, and i won't even own the machine....

#3724 4 years ago

Suggested off ramp for aurich's fat one and penis spinner.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-has-brought-new-sht-to-lght

Only a suggestion

#3725 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

i have no children...

i like boobs... a lot... my wife likes boobs too...

i wish there were more boobs everywhere...

i am as far from a "prude" as exists...

but i "tilt" certain posts....

what you are failing to realize that there is a small (but very vocal) group of people in the united states who believe that if someone sees a boob, they will turn into a pillar of salt... and unfortunately, their limited world view is forced upon the great majority of people in their workplaces... and workplaces can be (and are) very punitive when it comes to boobs...

pot, otoh, no one really gives a crap about... rightfully so....

#3726 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i have no children...
i like boobs... a lot... my wife likes boobs too...
i wish there were more boobs everywhere...
i am as far from a "prude" as exists...
but i "tilt" certain posts....
what you are failing to realize that there is a small (but very vocal) group of people in the united states who believe that if someone sees a boob, they will turn into a pillar of salt... and unfortunately, their limited world view is forced upon the great majority of people in their workplaces... and workplaces can be (and are) very punitive when it comes to boobs...
pot, otoh, no one really gives a crap about... rightfully so....

It is legal to walk around NYC topless.

#3727 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

there is a small (but very vocal) group of people in the united states who believe that if someone sees a boob, they will turn into a pillar of salt

There may be something to this. When I see boobs, I get hard....

#3728 4 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

Yes, but it is unfortunate that the only people who do are ones you don't want to see.

#3729 4 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

You mean...men...

#3730 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Suggested off ramp for aurich's fat one and penis spinner.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-has-brought-new-sht-to-lght
Only a suggestion

That's "doodle spinner" dude. (more marketable than "penis spinner")

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#3732 4 years ago

Not sure if I should like or dislike!

#3733 4 years ago

Isn't tiltwarn PinballSlave a little bit hypocritical and childish?

- You made me smile Pinballslave!

#3734 4 years ago

It's a funny idea but personally I would rather have the "time" spinner.

#3735 4 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

- You made me smile Pinballslave!

nope...

i literally lol'd when i saw it...

but i tilted it... judging from the fact that he self-tilted, he gets the idea of what clicking tilt really means...

#3736 4 years ago

And here is a 'gif wrapped' version... might was well post on several TBL topics

output_vDLeuu.gif 367 KB

Gunna have to pass on the boner mod... I don't like junk on my spinners!

#3737 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Well I "tested" my Dude Doobie™ mod tonight on my friend, who's a regular imbiber of cannabis. I hid the battery and wires up my sleeve and held it up to ask him if he wanted to hit it. He reached for it, before I started busting out laughing and ruined any chance of seeing what would happen if he actually tried to take it from me.

I would buy this in a second. The entire tournament pinball scene in seattle more or less are smokers. They'd love it.

And totally in on the treehorn spinner mod. Cause boners.

#3738 4 years ago

Mr. Treehorn treats spinners like women, man.

#3739 4 years ago

Poster for upcoming Lebowski Fest LA. Perhaps a sign that a spinner mod is "written in the stars"?2015 LFLA Poster.jpg

#3740 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Poster for upcoming Lebowski Fest LA. Perhaps a sign that a spinner mod is "written in the stars"?
2015 LFLA Poster.jpg 58 KB

That's incredible -- thanks for sharing!

#3741 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Oh no, kids might see a plant!

Eggy - I've never smoked anything in my life...and even I have to say - "Relax and smoke a joint!"

#3742 4 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Talking of tiltwarn... has something screwy happened to my PC, or has the tilt system been abolished?? I can't see tilts on any post, or the ability to tilt...

Quoted from Concretehardt:

Gunna have to pass on the boner mod... I don't like junk on my spinners!

I only noticed that it 'spinning' made it look like the doodle was getting a boner after I posted it... I wanted it to spin faster, but the GIF generator I hit on wouldn't make the result spin at a different speed, despite having a speed adjustment!

#3743 4 years ago

Talking of tiltwarn... has something screwy happened to my PC, or has the tilt system been abolished?? I can't see tilts on any post, or the ability to tilt...

The site was updated today. Tilts are gone.

#3744 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

But replaced by "unsafe" tags of some sort (I've seen the tag, but don't see that users can apply them so maybe they're just for mods?)

#3745 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Had to do a double take. I thought at first you said Tits are gone.

I figured mass pandemonium would ensue.

#3746 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

But replaced by "unsafe" tags of some sort (I've seen the tag, but don't see that users can apply them so maybe they're just for mods?)

It's the little (!) in the lower right of images.

#3747 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Makes sense, so you can only "tilt" pictures now not posts. Probably saves the mods some hassle with people troll-tilting.

#3748 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ah yes, I see it now. Thanks for the mini tutorial

#3749 4 years ago

Just testing...

#3750 4 years ago

The world champion of pinball may return with the new settings.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 199.99
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 3821 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 77.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside