Topic Stats

• 3,821 posts
  • 422 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 240 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

did i miss it.gif
image.jpg
2015 LFLA Poster.jpg
J.jpg
image.jpg
Rug.jpg
dude-bathtub.png
IMG_3535.JPG
image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 3821 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 77.
#2301 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Dude from why I can tell you got maybe $4000 in pins, probably less. You probably meant $3500 not $35000.

not this again. His collection on the pinside list is not up to date, 25+ machines I believe.

#2302 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

not this again. His collection on the pinside list is not up to date, 25+ machines I believe.

My apologizes for not being a psychic.

#2303 4 years ago

Actually it came up a few posts back and he explained it Mark. How about just reading and chilling out tonight . Not your usual self today and I've been there ; )

#2304 4 years ago

boob shot redirection

#2305 4 years ago

Wondering where the ladies shirt came from.....

#2306 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Actually it came up a few posts back and he explained it Mark. How about just reading and chilling out tonight . Not your usual self today and I've been there ; )

Ok fine. I'm out

#2307 4 years ago

Does anyone actually take the time to update thier collection on pinside?

#2308 4 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Does anyone actually take the time to update thier collection on pinside?

It's a bit simpler when you have 6 pins instead of 47

#2309 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

It's a bit simpler when you have 6 pins instead of 47

Good point. I actually did it a while back just to help others know where a few titles are if they wanted to try a game out. Basically if someone near me always wanted to try a title they could pm me. I really need to get around to updating it.

#2310 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

boob shot redirection

Here you go....

Aqua 1.png
#2311 4 years ago

Still waiting for refund have not heard anything yet

#2312 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Still waiting for refund have not heard anything yet

They've decided they want you to stay in, even if you don't want to. Evidently that's the way it works in the Netherlands.

#2313 4 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

They've decided they want you to stay in, even if you don't want to. Evidently that's the way it works in the Netherlands.

Just when I thought I was out.jpg

#2314 4 years ago

Someone has to pay for all those free t shirts.
And the VIP parties, and the booth babes, and....................

#2315 4 years ago

But but...refund? How could anyone still want a refund?! Didn't you see the amazing SHIRTS they mailed! DP's hunky dory!

#2316 4 years ago

Funny as it sounds it's true and until phils meltdown those things were part of why folks fell in love with the theme and game. It's called marketing.
They had two girls and yes you get a t shirt . But honestly they are not going nuts on expenses even with these things.

#2317 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Funny as it sounds it's true and until phils meltdown those things were part of why folks fell in love with the theme and game. It's called marketing.
They had two girls and yes you get a to shirt . But honestly they are not going nuts on expenses even with these things.

Well, they had to spend a LITTLE more money for the new T-shirt design (rev 2.0).

New T-Shirt Design Rev 2.0-281.jpg
#2318 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

They had two girls and yes you get a t shirt . But honestly they are not going nuts on expenses even with these things.

Right you are sir. It is great marketing.
And a great way to get people excited about the game.
It all starts to look bad when people who got refunds get a shirt while others who have asked for refunds have not received their refund. Or a shirt.
Or any communication from Dutch pinball.
I truly hope everyone gets their game or their money back if that's what they choose.
I'm only stating that it looks bad and reduces confidence in the company.
It also will make it harder for others like wooly to get into production.
My advice to do would be to be communicating daily with their customer base.
I don't see that happening.
They were very full of themselves at expo.
They need to back that up.

#2319 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

They were very full of themselves at expo.

OMG X 1000......I threw in the towel when I heard one of them reading message board posts to a guy about how great they were.

#2320 4 years ago

Did you guys find the front DP logo on your shirt is not centered but offset nearer the left manteat?

#2321 4 years ago

Any new updates from Phil? Anyone heard from him, how his treatment went

#2322 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Did you guys find the front DP logo on your shirt is not centered but offset nearer the left manteat?

Maybe your manteat's are lopsided causing it to be off centered .

#2323 4 years ago

Interesting theory. I need to find my calipers and level

#2324 4 years ago

Haha. You're on your own brother.

#2325 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Someone has to pay for all those free t shirts.
And the VIP parties, and the booth babes, and....................

What does a booth babe go for anyway?

#2326 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

What does a booth babe go for anyway?

usually not us pinball dudes

#2327 4 years ago

So I went to my payment page on DP earlier today and it has a status on my payments as "reversal cancelled" then had an option to cancel or retry next to 3 of my payments. I was excited as I figured my refunds were finally processed but then it won't let me Retry and when I hit cancel it just shows the payment as being due but I have NO refund still in my Paypal.

DP needs to get a f-n update out this is just annoying at this point and a clown show.

#2328 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

So I went to my payment page on DP earlier today and it has a status on my payments as "reversal cancelled" then had an option to cancel or retry next to 3 of my payments. I was excited as I figured my refunds were finally processed but then it won't let me Retry and when I hit cancel it just shows the payment as being due but I have NO refund still in my Paypal.
DP needs to get a f-n update out this is just annoying at this point and a clown show.

Does the free T-shirt count for something?

#2329 4 years ago

never mind it was my error

#2330 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Does the free T-shirt count for something?

We get a free t-shirt?!

I'd like to know what "reversal canceled" means, does that mean I got refunded and un-refunded?WTF, this hurts my head I'm gonna go play some pinball.

GO Pack GO!

#2331 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'd like to know what "reversal canceled" means, does that mean I got refunded and un-refunded

Maybe it's dutch for "sike"

#2332 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Man I feel for you guys. I got lucky I guess getting my refund.

They need to put out a state of the Union message for everybody.

#2333 4 years ago

DP has $5500 from me. I requested a refund and have not received it. DP needs to remedy this situation by this Wednesday. I will redeposit the cash if they refund it and explain how everything has been remedied, what the status of the license is, how solvent the company is and how they plan to build these babies. It is after all a brilliant design!!

Barry, We need an update.

#2334 4 years ago

I agree, update by the 1st please

#2336 4 years ago

Ignore what?

#2337 4 years ago

Payment #3 is due this week. I want to make that third payment but won't until I hear at least something.

#2338 4 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

DP has $5500 from me. I requested a refund and have not received it. DP needs to remedy this situation by this Wednesday. I will redeposit the cash if they refund it and explain how everything has been remedied, what the status of the license is, how solvent the company is and how they plan to build these babies. It is after all a brilliant design!!
Barry, We need an update.

Yeah, I'm with you on this. I actually said in the past the only way I do a preorder or buy NIB is "if someone makes a Big Lebowski pin(hahahahaha)." DP called my bluff so I got into this preorder nonsense. I guess I was lucky to get my full refund when Phil hit the eject button. I'd like to be back in on this, but no way am I putting money back in their hands if other people are still asking for refunds without any satisfaction. I hope those still looking for their money hear something soon.

So what is the story with tha Jan 1st payment? If you're a preorder and you don't have $6500 in by Jan 1 do you lose your spot, $8500 price, chrome, rug, etc? I assume this is what happens, but does anyone know for sure? I'd ask DP but their response time has usually been averaging about 3 weeks in my experience.

#2339 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

So I went to my payment page on DP earlier today and it has a status on my payments as "reversal cancelled" then had an option to cancel or retry next to 3 of my payments.

I am in the same boat. My first 2 payments show "Reversal Cancelled" with the 3rd due this Thursday. I sent an email to DP/Barry to please update us as to what the status is.

#2340 4 years ago

Hope everything works out for all of you caught up in this shit storm. Very un-dude...dude

#2341 4 years ago

I personally think everyone should boycott "pre- ordering" anything moving forward from any pinball manufacturer period. Its gotten way out of control. Having a ton of dough tied up for a year or more is plain insanity. Produce the games first and people will purchase them.

#2342 4 years ago

So far the only s storm is here.

#2343 4 years ago
Quoted from twominds:

If you are still paying, you are not wise. I requested a refund 2 weeks ago and have not received it. I love pins as much if not more than any of you.

That´s a very bold stratement to make on here... So you know for a fact that no-one on here loves pinball more than you... How do you figure that one out? Bearing in mind that you want to pull your money out of this project out of fear that it might not work out (and by doing so actually increase the chance of it failing) I´m not sure that puts you at the top of the ´love for pinball´ ladder

#2344 4 years ago

Man DP would need a huge positive update/explanation of what the H E double toothpicks is going on before People are gunna be willing to send them more money! Hey DP kick us an update and suspend payments beyond the $4500 until games are ready to ship. (Please)

#2345 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Man DP would need a huge positive update/explanation of what the H E double toothpicks is going on before People are gunna be willing to send them more money! Hey DP kick us an update and suspend payments beyond the $4500 until games are ready to ship. (Please)

I'm with you. Truthfully I want out till games ship but I'm holding on thinking the dust will settle and an announcement will explain not what happened, (in the past and I hope it's all been worked out) but where we are today moving forward. This goes for BOP 2.0 orders being fulfilled, deposits secured, Licensce with Universal secured, management at DP resolved, games being shipped with an estimated date secured. I want my carpet, I want my game, either at the moment secured along with my 5500 still in DP's PP account. Unless there is some announcement before or by the 1st, I'm not funding the project any further. DP, make some effort here...no more F bomb marketing, lets get back to business basics and company loyalty to its customers, we do deserve some form of acknowledgment and communication from you.

#2346 4 years ago

Man DP would need a huge positive update/explanation of what the H E double toothpicks is going on

I´m confident that I agree with you too, but I´ve no idea what toothpicks has got to do with it... even double ones... you mean the type where you can use both ends, right...

#2347 4 years ago

I think anyone that sends the Jan 1st payment is out of their f-in minds personally, but to each their own. I am still willing to support these guys but I need my original money refunded and know WTF is going on before I do anything else.

#2348 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I´m confident that I agree with you too, but I´ve no idea what toothpicks has got to do with it... even double ones... you mean the type where you can use both ends, right...

Sorry I meant Hell (H E Double toothpicks)

#2349 4 years ago

Sorry I meant Hell (H E Double toothpicks)

Ahhh, It´s A double toothpicks perfectly clear now

#2350 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I think anyone that sends the Jan 1st payment is out of their f-in minds personally, but to each their own. I am still willing to support these guys but I need my original money refunded and know WTF is going on before I do anything else.

To be fair, another person's payment could cover your "no quibble" refund.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 21.00
€ 3.70
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
There are 3821 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 77.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside