Linked Games

Topic poll

“DP Pro or JP2 Pro. Which one to buy?”

• Jurassic Park - Pro 35 votes
    54%
  • Deapool - Pro 30 votes
    46%

(65 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tahitiansea.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 months ago

I have bought and sold a few games over the past few months and have been battling this decision for about 2 weeks. I have room for only 1 pin. Just sold a game this weekend so I want to make a decision soon and figured I would see if anyone had feedback they would like to share about either game. I own IMDN, MET, and TZ currently and am looking for something a little different than the rest. DP has amazing art and is a refreshing layout but I hear everyone raving about JP2 being awesome. Also heard the new DP code was a vast improvement over the previous code. Not looking at the premium options of either so this is strictly between the pro models for both game. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#11 3 months ago

Thanks for the responses and the feedback thus far - it is much appreciated!

#15 3 months ago

I ended up buying Deadpool. When I went to pick it up, the gas just inboxed a JP Pro so I had a chance to play about 5 games on it. Definitely a fun game with some good shots and flow but a more technical shooter. JP is still on my radar as a future purchase but very happy I went with DP. Fun layout different from my other pins and a more laid back vibe for the family. Someone said earlier that you can’t go wrong with either and I agree. Tough choice but in the end, just wanted something fun / goofy to replace my SouthPark. Thanks for all the advice. Much appreciated!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tahitiansea.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside