Linked Games

Topic poll

“DP Pro or JP2 Pro. Which one to buy?”

• Jurassic Park - Pro 35 votes
    54%
  • Deapool - Pro 30 votes
    46%

(65 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misterschu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 months ago

I prefer a third flipper so I would probably go with JP. This adds to "shot complexity." Deadpool has 9 shots total: 7 shots from the left flipper (left ramp, scoop, center spinner, snikt, lil DP 3-bank, right ramp, right orbit) and 5 shots from the right (left orbit, left ramp, colossus, scoop, lil dp 3 bank).

JP has pretty much those same shots, plus two from the upper flipper. Left flipper has 7, right flipper has 5, upper flipper has 3 (maybe 4, can you intentionally hit the spinner?). Having 2 u-turn ramps really packs those shots in.

On the other hand, Deadpool is probably more "fun" theme-wise (at least at this point) given the comic tie-in, the humor etc. JP doesn't have those assets.. but I would imagine some sound mods are forthcoming, if not updates from Stern themselves.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misterschu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside