image.jpg
not gay.jpg
oktobegay.jpeg
bert.gif
image.jpg
image-287.jpg
Chair.gif
Uhmm.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider norcal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 9 years ago

I agree, the fact that your taveling the world and want to spend your LIMITED time to swing by a manufactures plant and check things out is showing great loyalty and value to the BRAND. We are the blood that kept this thing alive, its bad enough they stroke us now for $9,000 plus for a NIB is stupid rediculous. Because of our demand it is allowing the spawn of new Pinball Brands. We should never be stand idly by while getting dumped at the alter. Especially with a pre arranged meet and greet with any senior level staff, never be missed, no matter what....! The fact that the POWER of Word of Mouth in this tight nit community was the totally dismissed here, definatly reflects HELLA BAD on a new business venture that needs the backing of its loyal customer base. Brand value is what made Apple in the early 2000's... (Mind you they are so big now that some will have a negitive experience of brand value.) I understand and relate to the concern, "WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?" Makes me think to what would happen if I have a real warranty issue that needs to be addressed quickly, whats that process going to be like? And not being a U.S. based company... good luck for me trying to do anything about it if they don't value me or it's customer base. I LEARN from others and their interactions with businesses I have interest in. Thanks for the heads up.. I was concidering their pin as I just finished the MMr payment. I'll wait, not only for it to land here in the states, but let others also go thru the new game bugs and warranty issues first... Weary for sure, and lost alot of confidence. When if all went well, we would be clammering for more good news, and getting the rest of our $$$$$$ together ASAP!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
15,000 (OBO)
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider norcal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-dutch-pinball-the-big-lebowski-site-visit?tu=norcal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.