image.jpg
not gay.jpg
oktobegay.jpeg
bert.gif
image.jpg
image-287.jpg
Chair.gif
Uhmm.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago

Wow! Just wow.
Barry, are you reading this?
Dude, pull your head out of your ass.
Get games made asap or give back the money and throw in the towell.
You sir are not looking good here at all and need to deliver asap or get out of the game.
And a rug and t shirt will not buy you any more time.
You are leaving a bad impression on pinball.
Stop it, now.

#53 9 years ago

A few years ago, on my 43rd birthday I was home sick with both taps running.
My phone rings, it's a very important client. I took the call, emailed over the paper work he needed and closed a large deal.
Even though I was extremely sick I still took care of my client.
Why, because of my clients, I have a home and a good life.
That's why.
Any,ANY excuse is just that.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

These new companies keep doing the same things. They all look like pros when it comes to designing games and creating prototypes.
Then it becomes time to build, manufacture, and actually run a business. And then they're shown to be amateurs.

Except spooky.
They are doing it right and need to be supported for doing so.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love Andrew, this has the Dbag smell all over it.
Why would anybody send more money into these fools? Jpop is bad enough and he's here in the States, but lining up to send money after the Phil debacle is insanity.
People like this are turning this hobby into a complete joke. It's supposed to be fun and the SkitB's, Jpops and DP's are F ing it up.
When PPS can't even COPY a F ing old game and get it out the door you know its in trouble.

Thank god for stern,jjp,spooky,and wizbang.
And hopefully riot.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Totally agree, thanks to the guys above for the pinball that we love!
I respect others trying and lord knows I've supported them all, but good lord, get a clue on how to act and communicate with people as a normal human being.

Yup. Don't poop where you eat.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

And this is probably what enfuriates me the most. They stole the show with 2 hot chicks and a presidential suite with white russians on the house. And a game with good potential I must admit.
DP is one of reasons WOOLY did not get a sufficient number of preorders (which, as promised, have been refunded in full in due time). I know preorder is now a dirty word (thanks to JPop, JJP, Predator and now DP to name a few) but it could have funded a great project. It did not.
So yes, I am bitter.
To the OP: a few years ago, I was visiting the East Coast and asked Jack if I could visit JJP. I quickly got a very polite negative answer (at that time production had not started). No fuss, no harm done, no time wasted and it was probably a smart move from Jack not to show an empty facility.

This. Wooly got shafted because of the poor management of these other knuckle heads.

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

So if a 'non-client' called and ask to stop over for no real business reason..would you have said yes?

No, I would have been on the phone with my office getting another account manager there asap.
And I would have let the non customer know that I am getting a rep there shortly.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Glad he reached out to you. It is not easy to swallow your pride and buck up after you've acted poorly. Wishing you asked Barry .... to provide you access and pics to showcase their progress. Best way to right things is to rip off the band-aid off and deal with the pain, but DP has decided pull it off more slowly and to rest between attempts. Increasing the communication would be a small step in the right direction. Got my fingers crossed. BTW - what did you request??

He could always send you a t shirt.

#172 9 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

He could always send you a t shirt.

This post brought to you by sarcasm.
Mr. Gone and the number 9

#209 9 years ago

Made or not, there are real issues at hand.
Many here who asked for refunds hsve not received them or any communication from the Dutch boys.
Still some here who did not ask for a refund got one and a shirt. Still no communication from the Dutch boys.
The check is in the mail.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC
Shooter rods
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-dutch-pinball-the-big-lebowski-site-visit?tu=mrgone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.