image.jpg
not gay.jpg
oktobegay.jpeg
bert.gif
image.jpg
image-287.jpg
Chair.gif
Uhmm.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

So .... no new shit has come to light? Would have been cool if there had been something to see.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

Helen's nips are AURICH'S WIFE'S NIPS! He str8.

You sound pretty sure of yourself. How can you be positive it is his wife without pics. Oh I see, it's like that. Never mind.

#167 9 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Hi all - I returned home and had a note from Barry with an apology. He asked what he could do to right things and I sent him my thoughts.

Glad he reached out to you. It is not easy to swallow your pride and buck up after you've acted poorly. Wishing you asked Barry .... to provide you access and pics to showcase their progress. Best way to right things is to rip off the band-aid off and deal with the pain, but DP has decided pull it off more slowly and to rest between attempts. Increasing the communication would be a small step in the right direction. Got my fingers crossed. BTW - what did you request??

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

With your offer, all I get if I'm right is what I pay for... and if I'm wrong, I lose it all... Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on that one..

I dunno, but it sounds like the perfect bet to me. He gets his deposit back on a product he doesn't believe will get made but can't get designer / manufacturer / distributor to honor their commitment by refunding his money. You are absolutely certain of this product and that it will be made and are willing to bet $5k. Pay him $5k and you will get your value back after receiving your game. This is really a win / win for you both and another / win for all the followers of this bet.

Personally $500 is the most I'd be willing to gamble for his $5k position. Until I understood how the finances would work or know that the funds are secure and all paid-in-games will get made first.

#226 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I'm offering a bet of $5k that the game get's made against anyone who says it's won't, it's very simple... Remind me not to bet with you

The difference is that you are willing to bet and $5k is the amount. Others do not want to bet, they BOUGHT something, prepaid for it actually, and before it was designed and delivered, they changed their mind and are requesting their money back. So I agree from a betting standpoint it doesn't make sense to take the deal. But from a point of personal pride or as someone who has stated an undying belief in TBL product and process to get there, you are being sought as someone who might put their money where their mouth is. If you are certain that the game will be made then it really isn't a fair bet for your opponent. But why not put your money down and show there is no reason to be afraid of the current risks? After the game is made, and if you decide not to open the box, I am sure you won't have any problem selling it for more than you bought it. I am interpreting this as an example of speculating - as you sounded like someone willing to take a chance and to have some fun. I am probably way off base, but that's how I interpreted things.

#283 9 years ago

Some new sh*t has come to light. There's probably a thread about it ... somewhere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 22.50
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-dutch-pinball-the-big-lebowski-site-visit?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.