image.jpg
not gay.jpg
oktobegay.jpeg
bert.gif
image.jpg
image-287.jpg
Chair.gif
Uhmm.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curtis_playfield.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 9 years ago

I'm not deciding how I feel about this until Plungemaster and Hiawatha scream at me and call me a crybaby a few times first.

#40 9 years ago

Wow those DP guys sure do get sick a lot. Get well soon Barry!

#56 9 years ago

Aurich this is the first I'm hearing of your wife's health problems, I'm sorry! I hope everything's ok.

As for Barry. OP have you gotten any kind of apology? "Dear ______, I just wanted to apologize for the inconvenience today; I wasn't feeling well. Hopefully you understand, -Barry"....there. That took thirty seconds. It was weak, and devoid of any substantive information, but it's better than nothing.

This could've been a suave PR opportunity and instead another gaffe. Oh well, I'm sure everything's right as rain.

#107 9 years ago

PoMC correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you wear a big pink fur-covered hat in your avatar for a few years?

#111 9 years ago

Helen's nips are AURICH'S WIFE'S NIPS! He str8.

#114 9 years ago

Who needs real information, when we can just sit here making casual and unwarranted observations about each other's sexuality?

#141 9 years ago

Oh good SadSack's back!

#147 9 years ago

I was thinking I might do a run of "I got DP-d" shirts to pass the time, as obviously we're in for a long wait. Anyone else want one?

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Everyone with any money under Barry's control has been DP'ed so there should be demand.

You got the joke! Good job.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#170 9 years ago

Just out of curiosity, what made anyone think there would be games on an assembly line at this point? I make no bones about being pretty DP critical, but did Barry imply that there'd be anything to see, OP? Even if they were still on schedule (which, come on, that's obviously a stretch) I'd be surprised if they were mass producing in January.

#176 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If the prospective Dude Pinball buyers would just put down the weed pipe for once in their lives they would realize this shit ain't ever getting made.

Excuse me but your weird narc comments are making us actual critics look bad. You just mosey back up on the porch to shoo meddlesome kids off your lawn.

#205 9 years ago

Pinballslave what kind of "stuff happening behind the scenes we aren't party to" are you even talking about? Your argument is basically "I have no information but there MIGHT be information so I'm right and you all are wrong". I'm just wondering what type of goings-on would mandate the truly deafening (and at this point six weeks later, rather comical) silence in your mind. This silent treatment is good because __________." Seriously I'm just trying to figure out what the heck you're even talking about.

#208 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Where did I say I was right and others are wrong...?

I figured you wouldn't have a very solid answer

#214 9 years ago

Steve is kinda bad as supplying support for his arguments though. I just don't see how "there might be stuff we don't know about" trumps "we have been waiting for nearly two months and they will not return our deposits". It's hypothetical versus on-paper fact.

#219 9 years ago

Like what? "Fragile reasons" lol...what on earth. What kind of fragile reasons do you mean?

#221 9 years ago

Any damage to DP is self inflicted at this point. I can not think of a worse way for them to handle the Phil debacle, just as I can't think of a worse way to handle this guy's visit. It does not take months to put a statement together. I just don't understand, people keep inferring that there are some kind of "secret forces" at play causing a delay in response. "Fragile reasons". It's mystifying to me.

#243 9 years ago

Enough of the #%+$@= blame game! Make a plan and move forward...it's been months!

#247 9 years ago

#249 9 years ago

Actually I'm just gonna drain this one, without any info the back and forth here is just completely pointless.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curtis_playfield.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-dutch-pinball-the-big-lebowski-site-visit?tu=curtis_playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.