Lawlor (resized).jpg
1ccr53 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
tumblr_o3kbpxcIjU1ux625so1_500.gif
th (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
DONT FLIP (resized).jpg
Phantom-Menace-3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hardware.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 7 years ago

The name of the pin won't be dialed in. No way possible.

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from merouth:

Back to the Future......... I hope

Thought the same thing for some reason.

#257 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

The name of the pin won't be dialed in. No way possible.

I was 100% wrong (which is often) and I don't want to be disrespectful to Pat, but I don't like that name AT ALL.

However I've been wanting an original theme for a long time so I'm going to wait until I actually give it a shot.

#308 7 years ago

I feel so bad saying this. PL's best machines were designed over 20 years ago. I'm thinking it's too late for him to have an impact like he once had. Giving him a blank check was very risky.

Since it's an original theme I was honestly hoping pricing might come down a little since they don't have to pay licensing fees.

I'll definitely check the machine out before i make my final decision.

One thing I can't get over is that I know I won't use my cell phone for multiball. That means time and energy wasted on features I won't use,but I still have to pay for them. Do we have to make sure our cell phones don't auto lock so we are ready for multiball?

#312 7 years ago

I can't stand the Sim City looking background and the sounds are irritating. I'm done posting about this pin. I'm sounding like a jerk now.

#381 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Gary Stern is poppin' bottles 2night

He's like a GOD right now. I didn't see that coming.

#403 7 years ago

Remove the gimmick. Change the name to quantum meltdown or whatever the city name is, not sure if it's quantum. Almost any name would be better. Is this a dream?

#447 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Strange you pulled that response from my comment of " who cares what color the armor is"
It has nothing to do with the game itself and everything to do with the out right lying when selling. You don't tell people its limited to XXX and then create multiple other versions. I don't own a Hobbit but I really like the "black arrow" edition and id be pissed if I paid XXX and then this new/improved ( in my opinion ) version is now available.
Its bait and switch.... shit we didnt sell enough green LE's, lets make a red and limited it too, if that doesn't work, next year we will release a "yellow brick road" #/100 LE.

I agree and would personally avoid any LE version since standard is probably the true limited at an even lower price.

#482 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

The problem is this theme is so odd it's going to make it so another original theme game never happens.

This is the main reason for my disappointment. I own 2 pins which are both original themes. It's not a big deal that I don't like DI, but it's a big deal that there may be no hope for future original titles.

I remember hearing the words "ridiculously powerful cellphone" and immediately I thought OH NO!

#508 7 years ago

The pin is really called Dialed In.

#573 7 years ago

It's seriously called Dialed In.

#575 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

For now, let's hope they change it. I can't make money with this name.

I'm thinking about making vinyl stickers that say MELTDOWN and selling them. Each size will be made to cover up every DI logo.

#595 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I Personally I think JJP should do a Back to the Future trilogy pinball machine. Now that would be epic.

I've been waiting 10 years to buy my first NIB. That would get a definite purchase from me. I could see me paying a stupid price for it too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hardware.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/down-to-72-hours-until-the-reveal-of-deep-dive?tu=hardware and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.