Lawlor (resized).jpg
1ccr53 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
tumblr_o3kbpxcIjU1ux625so1_500.gif
th (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
DONT FLIP (resized).jpg
Phantom-Menace-3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 7 years ago

If it is 'mobile phone' based I am a bit worried. What if 20 years down the road we want to play it, but mobile have been replaced with some other tech - or mobile interface - that will make the game obsolete or not work right down the road. I can play MB 15 years ago and 15 years from now. No issues.

So basing it on mobile tech will reduce the long term viability of the game.

"This is our concern dude"

#207 7 years ago

My bet is that game is freakin awesome - JJP seems excited as hell to show it.

#310 7 years ago

Car manufactures are allowing you to now start your car from your phone (which is a good thing because over the last 20 years I have always had a hell of time starting my car)

#493 7 years ago

Is the black arrow only cosmetically different from the le and se? If so I am happier with the se I have. If not what else is different? And by the way I much prefer a chrome pinball over a black, or any other color, pinball.

#539 7 years ago

Frankly I am glad they have a JJP#3 at all

Not everyone like or agrees on every pin. You like it bye it, if not - cool - JJP#4 looks more likely to happen than not. I was worried we wouldn't even get hobbit out...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#540 7 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

Trying to sell us on a $12.5k pin because Lawlor's name is attached

That's the collector model. I think the pin is basically 9K like #1 and #2 (unless you ordered those early)

#542 7 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

If I'm plopping down $12.5k cash for something I'm likely parking it in my garage.

My Honda Accord was over 25K, and I park it outside. Guess what I have in my garage

#544 7 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

Well you use your space however you want to but my point is I'd rather use over $10k cash for a downpayment on something else. Not a damn $12.5k cell phone themed pinball machine.

This I agree with you on - I can't do 12.5K on any pinball machine. I've only been in the hobby for 2 years now and have 1 pin. But this shit is getting crazy in the short time I have been here.

#567 7 years ago

JJP did the licensed pins well in my opinion. A few others that would shine on the JJP system are:

- Harry Potter
- Toy Story
- The Muppets
- World of Warcraft
- The Peanuts
- The Nightmare before Christmas
- Chronicles of Narnia

#602 7 years ago

I am for new features for pinball machines, but can we 'Dial' it down - and try to be creative, make a super fun and well built machine for 6500?

By removing over the top expensive items from the game? A good layout with nice ramps and toys doesn't have to be over 10K right?

#609 7 years ago

A few years back I wanted to get a TRON LE or a MB but I wasn't going to pay over 10K for them. With todays prices I would rather get one of those and save some money!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/down-to-72-hours-until-the-reveal-of-deep-dive?tu=goronic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.