Lawlor (resized).jpg
1ccr53 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
tumblr_o3kbpxcIjU1ux625so1_500.gif
th (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
DONT FLIP (resized).jpg
Phantom-Menace-3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinJump.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#239 7 years ago

At the expo. Everyone just got booted from the room so they can set up the reveal.

#241 7 years ago

Inside now and jack is being long-winded. Says if you love pinball there is no way you won't love Pat's next game.

#242 7 years ago

New hobbit code being released tonight.

#244 7 years ago

Black Arrow special edition art package for The Hobbit.

#249 7 years ago

"I'm back."

Jack came to him and asked for an original theme.

"Wow did we cook the game."

New platform. No boards in the cabinet body. Allows for more depth of mechanisms in the playfield.

Game comes at 6.5 degrees out of the box with levelera all the way in.

Headphone jack moved from door to lower left of face of cabinet.

Can set volume to be adjustable from the outside.

Redid sound system. More midrange, matched sub to rest of system. More frequency range.

Boards are in the head, behind a hinged/floating monitor assembly.

#251 7 years ago

Game based on an original comic book. Handing out copies.

#258 7 years ago

Hard to cover everything but they just showed where the cell phone in the game can take your picture - "selfie mode".

Connection point on the apron for your cell phone. Connects to your phone and when you get to multiball you can then get rhe game on your phone and it unlocks extra game features.

#259 7 years ago

The phone actually drives the game flipper.

#263 7 years ago

9k for LE

250 refundable deposit

Collector edition with unique toys, not limited except by date (end of year), 12,500.

#271 7 years ago

Off to alien party. Quick reaction is I want to play it for sure but the cell things seem gimmicky and not sure they will bring in the money on location. Probably better for collector in that regard.

#445 7 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

Already posted hours ago.

That's nice. Do you not realize I was reporting directly from the reveal as it happened? Even if some details were leaked prior it's not like I can go check everything before posting...

Back to the game: went back and played it after the Alien party. It actually seemed very fun. Only got one game in so it's tough to judge of course. But the playfied is loaded. Nice flowing game when you are hitting shots, though I didn't do a good job of it in my game. There's some magnets messing with the ball around the drone area. Hologram shot. Lots more to explore.

I see his as more of a collector game than a route game. I don't see the casual player spending the time to figure out the cell phone features, and the theme won't draw them in. Neither will the backglass screen animations, which were fairly low key. Plus they have never heard of Pat.

#466 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinbutt2000:

So how is the Quantum Theater? Seems cool but have not seen any good video. Is it Holographic?

Didn't get to activate it in my game. I could see it clearly even off-axis when watching someone else though. Will try to get some more time on it today.

#499 7 years ago

Played it again. Damn, it's fun. Really enjoy flipping this game. So conflicted because of the theme.

#532 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinbutt2000:

Lol...
Damn, it's fun....
Not sure if I like it because of name???
You people are funny.
If it was called anything but Dialed in you guys would not be saying it has a Cell Phone theme. The cell phone is the interface, the power base, it's like the Phone Booth in Bill and Ted's Excelent Adventure.
You are all getting too hung up on the name. It really does not have a cell phone theme... It is Named Dialed In... Which has 2 meanings. You Dial in to headquarters sure... But you are also dialed in... As in, in the zone.
The theme is disaster and you are the hero. The Phone is merely a gadget that every one of you has and understands.
You guys are caught up on the surface. It's damn funny.
I am not into Magic, But I like TOM...
Not a huge Star Trek fan, but own an STTNG and love it.
Demolition man is a great game, but could not care less about the movie.
The one game quote I heard was "Acid rain... Trippy" <- love it

Yes it is fun and yes the name hurts it. If I buy the game it's to put on location. The name and art do not serve to draw in customers so that's a problem. Even as a collector the theme matters to most people.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 22.50
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinJump.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/down-to-72-hours-until-the-reveal-of-deep-dive?tu=PinJump and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.