Lawlor (resized).jpg
1ccr53 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
tumblr_o3kbpxcIjU1ux625so1_500.gif
th (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
DONT FLIP (resized).jpg
Phantom-Menace-3 (resized).jpg
There are 759 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 16.
#201 7 years ago

Dialed In is the software trademark for interfacing with games.

https://trademarks.justia.com/865/07/dialed-86507109.html

#202 7 years ago

Maybe its not a machine but rather a pinball arcade style app or a vp pinball machine..

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Maybe its not a machine but rather a pinball arcade style app or a vp pinball machine..

I hope the game is a real pinball machine, not virtual.

#204 7 years ago

I seriously can't wait to play this game in 3-4 years when production starts! With complete code to boot!

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from MobRoller:

I seriously can't wait to play this game in 3-4 years when production starts! With complete code to boot!

I don't think that will be the case with this one.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I don't think that will be the case with this one.

That's what people said with hobbit.

#207 7 years ago

My bet is that game is freakin awesome - JJP seems excited as hell to show it.

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Could it be called "CATASTROPHE" two "A's" and two "T's" are used technically making it 9 letters.

Nonesense ... Pat Lawlor would never make a catastrophe-themed game!!!!!!!

Oh ... wait a minute ...

#209 7 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements has started taking orders today on Pat Lawlor's game.

All that is needed is a $ 250 refundable deposit to secure your spot in line by Paypal to [email protected]. Beat the 8:00 CST reveal rush - lol - don't like what you see - email us and we'll refund you immediately.

Hopefully maybe we can do a live stream of the seminar / reveal from our Facebook page tonight - depends on internet service in the hall, etc... But if you want to like our page - maybe you can see it as it happens ! : )

https://www.facebook.com/PinballSTAR/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Any questions - email Joe at [email protected]. 570-357-0042

#210 7 years ago

Einstein theme

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

All that is needed is a $ 250 refundable deposit to secure your spot in line by Paypal to [email protected]. Beat the 8:00 CST reveal rush - lol - don't like what you see - email us and we'll refund you immediately.
Hopefully maybe we can do a live stream of the seminar / reveal from our Facebook page tonight - depends on internet service in the hall, etc... But if you want to like our page - maybe you can see it as it happens ! : )

Is the $9000 price rumor what the game will cost?

#212 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Base game yes, le add 3.5k

#213 7 years ago

That would be a licensed theme. Einstein has an estate that doles out licensing.

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I've heard two rumors...$9k to keep up with the madness that's going on...I heard another rumor that it would be in the $7k's - perhaps to knock Stern down a few pegs.

Speaking for myself, I'm not buying JJP or Stern games at $9k...but if Lawlor's game is rad and $7k-ish, I'm likely to order one.

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Guys think about it.
Spooky is coming out with Domino's Pinball, increasing pressure on other manufacturers to compete in the hot pizza pinball market.
What better to roll out in Chicago than a pinball based on the deepest pizza, with the deepest code?

Then it would only be fitting the game is deliberately shipped late to accurately simulate Domino's late delivery

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Thanks Joe, you get my JJP order when it happens. Not going in at outset but we will see

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I've heard two rumors...$9k to keep up with the madness that's going on...I heard another rumor that it would be in the $7k's - perhaps to knock Stern down a few pegs.
Speaking for myself, I'm not buying JJP or Stern games at $9k...but if Lawlor's game is rad and $7k-ish, I'm likely to order one.

I feel it is unlikely to be in the $7k's, because there would be a mad rush if the game was decent at that price. Man, I can't wait until this thing is shown. Give us the 411 on this puppy!!! I'm tired of rumors, and I want the truth!

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That is the way I feel as well. I am hearing more from the $9000 rumor unfortunately.

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I feel it is unlikely to be in the $7k's, because there would be a mad rush if the game was decent at that price.

But, that is the way to become the big dog. Outsell and hurt your competition.

#220 7 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

Base game yes, le add 3.5k

This is the JJP thread not the Stern thread.

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I feel it is unlikely to be in the $7k's, because there would be a mad rush if the game was decent at that price.

...but think about this - the rumor is they're not going to be built till April/May. They're going to need to have an idea about how many parts to order for production. What if they announce the game at $7k-ish and ask for a small deposit - if anything, to gauge interest? I think at THIS Expo with all these choices...if this game is revealed, and COOL, and costs less than the other choices, JJP will get a lot of orders...and that lower price might end up being a huge benefit to them.

If they reveal it an say it's $9k...people will be like....eh, I'll think about it when it comes out...maybe.

Pinball psychology. In this environment, $7k will move units...it'll be an "impulse buy" for pinball collectors.

#222 7 years ago

I've also heard $9k directly from a JJP distributor today.

#223 7 years ago

I was told back when I was waiting for my TH to come, from someone at JJP, that their next game would be cheaper than Hobbit and that was the direction they were headed. God knows there have been a million empty/broken promises from JJP, but...

Plus, if they could pull off something cool at $7k, they would dominate with this and that would potentially be money not spent on Stern or another competitor.

Not saying it's gonna happen, but it would make a lot of sense for them if they could pull it off.

#224 7 years ago

Deep Dive spelled backwards is:

Evid Peed!

Hmmmm..

#225 7 years ago

Is this what we are all getting excited for?
A Cracker Jack toy from the 60's???

(Joking)

DeepDive (resized).jpgDeepDive (resized).jpg

#226 7 years ago

Looks safecracker/banzai run shaped

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Is this what we are all getting excited for?
A Cracker Jack toy from the 60's???

I heard it might be based on a popular TV show from the 60s.

220px-Diver_Dan_DVD_cover (resized).jpg220px-Diver_Dan_DVD_cover (resized).jpg

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

All that is needed is a $ 250 refundable deposit to secure your spot in line ...

What's the name of the pin you are selling?

#229 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Who uses the word "dial" anymore when making a phone call? Dials went out with rotary phones, so no one "dials" a phone number anymore. That can't be the name of the pin because it's so bland and outdated.

Like saying, "roll down your window". At some point in the future, folks will ask, why do people use that phrase to put down in the window in your car?

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

I've also heard $9k directly from a JJP distributor today.

Wah!

#231 7 years ago

Be nice if the two JJP#3 threads could be combined. Or one of them closed.

#232 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Just wait until the reveal, there will be 3 more.

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Hush!

#234 7 years ago

I didn't say close this one

#235 7 years ago

Jack will Periscope the reveal of Game # 3!!!
https://www.periscope.tv/jackjjp

reposted from the expo 2016 live streams thread credit to notaflyingtoy

#236 7 years ago

So how much longer for the announcement?

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

So how much longer for the announcement?

27 minutes

#238 7 years ago

Thanks I wish all the pinball company's the best, I dream of arcades coming back , but Im just done with previous orders, 2 horrible experiences, maybe in the future this type of deal gets better , timing, communication, etc.

#239 7 years ago

At the expo. Everyone just got booted from the room so they can set up the reveal.

#240 7 years ago

this live feed is going about as well as the WOZ release.

#241 7 years ago

Inside now and jack is being long-winded. Says if you love pinball there is no way you won't love Pat's next game.

#242 7 years ago

New hobbit code being released tonight.

#243 7 years ago

Final Hobbit code release tonight

#244 7 years ago

Black Arrow special edition art package for The Hobbit.

#245 7 years ago
Quoted from PinJump:

Black Arrow special edition art package for The Hobbit.

Lol...another LE? Classic!

#247 7 years ago

Where's Teekee? I love his post ! That guys hilarious

#248 7 years ago

I watched as long as I could but my wife just finished wiping me off the scoreboard. I'm gonna go play pinball, refresh this noise later.

#249 7 years ago

"I'm back."

Jack came to him and asked for an original theme.

"Wow did we cook the game."

New platform. No boards in the cabinet body. Allows for more depth of mechanisms in the playfield.

Game comes at 6.5 degrees out of the box with levelera all the way in.

Headphone jack moved from door to lower left of face of cabinet.

Can set volume to be adjustable from the outside.

Redid sound system. More midrange, matched sub to rest of system. More frequency range.

Boards are in the head, behind a hinged/floating monitor assembly.

#250 7 years ago

Come on, yank the damn cloth off already!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 759 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/down-to-72-hours-until-the-reveal-of-deep-dive/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.