Lawlor (resized).jpg
1ccr53 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
tumblr_o3kbpxcIjU1ux625so1_500.gif
th (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
DONT FLIP (resized).jpg
Phantom-Menace-3 (resized).jpg
There are 759 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.
#101 7 years ago

GGG... Stands for Ganja Ganja Ganja haha

Quoted from DCFAN:Muppets for game 4?

I can totes ma goats see that happening

m58fjdphlt4ez8hzjkrn (resized).jpgm58fjdphlt4ez8hzjkrn (resized).jpg

#102 7 years ago

Here's a pic from the expo magazine they were handing out at check in. Could this be artwork on side of backbox?

rps20161012_185827 (resized).jpgrps20161012_185827 (resized).jpg

#103 7 years ago

What's that in his hand?

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Here's a pic from the expo magazine they were handing out at check in. Could this be artwork on side of backbox?

Awww snap!!!!

#105 7 years ago

I see burning buildings in the background on the right.

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What's that in his hand?

The golden cellphone!

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I thought the same thing.

#108 7 years ago

It's a Samsung! Run for your life!

#109 7 years ago

He keeps saying "be in the room when it happens" What do you think he is tryi g to say besides the obvious?

#110 7 years ago

Zak McKracken And The Alien iPhone!
Have to say I am very intrigued, can't wait to see the game.

Zak_McKracken_artwork (resized).jpgZak_McKracken_artwork (resized).jpg

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

It's a Samsung! Run for your life!

LOL. It looks to be a Samsung catching on fire. Maybe you have to plug in your S7, then reach complete all the modes to stop it actually exploding.

#112 7 years ago

Did I hear Youssi is doing the art?

#113 7 years ago

If you zoom in between his legs (insert juvenile humor here) I can kinda make out what looks like "YOU". Could be Youssi, as in artist John Youssi? My phone doesnt have a photo editor so i cant enhance it.

rps20161012_191328 (resized).jpgrps20161012_191328 (resized).jpg

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I see burning buildings in the background on the right.

I noticed that now to. So its probably not from back box because the image is a wider aspect ratio.

#115 7 years ago

"Captain America's Cell Phone" - is that the theme?

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you zoom in between his legs (insert juvenile humor here) I can kinda make out what looks like "YOU". Could be Youssi, as in artist John Youssi? My phone doesnt have a photo editor so i cant enhance it.

If it's Youssi, that's the first box ticked.

#117 7 years ago

So who's coding it? Is It Keith Johnson again?

#118 7 years ago

The guy is holding a Samsung Note 7 in the picture and its on fire! As the player its your job to rid the world of these dangerous phones and send them back to Samsung. Each phone collected rewards you 100 points from Samsung HQ, these in game points can then be turned in for real world rewards such as apps from the Samsung store thanks to the games pin to phone Bluetooth transfer system. YES!

Yes I'm joking (I hope, lol)

#119 7 years ago

I see that "Deep" and "Dive" are both capitalized. Maybe "Deep Dive" is the name of the game after all?

#120 7 years ago

I got a little chuckle how on the flyer his game credits are only B/W games. lol.

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I got a little chuckle how on the flyer his game credits are only B/W games. lol.

Good catch. No love lost there.

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Almost looks like it says On You... as in Jokes On You...

#123 7 years ago

Would I be the first to speculate that this might have pin 2k style reflected images (probably now from and lcd)?

#124 7 years ago

JJP uses lcds in the back box. Obviously. I seem to remember PL commenting previously how that can be problematic for pinball game
play (in the film Tilt?) I wouldn't put it past them to resurrect and improve on that tech...

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Lol, I'm sure they didn't have rights to stern titles...

#126 7 years ago

Damn, that Justin Bieber and his phone just won't go away.

#127 7 years ago

We are gonne need a bigger phone.

#128 7 years ago

It's a pin with player customizing functionality. Actual player driven gameplay customization.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

"Be in the room where it happens."

Am I the only HAMILTON fan?

#130 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I dont understand the connection or reference

#131 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I'd like to think so.

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This would be worse case scenario IMO.

Everyone keeps poo pooing the idea but I think a lot of fun could be had with such an analog medium like pinball having a modern digital theme. Kind of self deprecating humor.

#133 7 years ago

So far it seems like some watch dogs rip off. Not impressed with the art. it is just an ordinairy bloke holding a phone like device.

Woooooooo..... interesting teaser....

I just cannot believe the, in my eyes best pinmanufacturor, cant provide a pin with my 3 gamebreaking demands;

1. Theme. Woz is a great game, but the theme i hate.
2. The hobbit is a great theme, but i hate the layout

I am very 'afraid' dial in deep will be a fantastic pin, with a fantastic lay out, and a crappy, non-interresting made up theme. (Like lucy lightyear for example)

But.... maybe it will be a great theme. Bring it on!

#134 7 years ago

Could it be called "CATASTROPHE" two "A's" and two "T's" are used technically making it 9 letters. Got me thinking when I saw that exploding stuff in the background.

d82f8770966b770c03e76aa190147fe5_large (resized).jpgd82f8770966b770c03e76aa190147fe5_large (resized).jpg

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm scared...

#136 7 years ago

Back to the Future......... I hope

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I dont understand the connection or reference

The line is from the broadway musical Hamilton. I guess i am the only fan.

#138 7 years ago

Due to all the rumors here I would absolutely have put a cell phone prominently in the advertisement. Hope it's a (pretty funny) red herring

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The line is from the broadway musical Hamilton.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#140 7 years ago

Even if its really a phone theme, doesn't pinball have a long history of reflecting current pop culture? Phones/Apps is definitely current. Although not a theme that excites me, it will depend on how it looks/plays. WOZ as a theme on the surface never excited me but its now my favorite game.

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

doesn't pinball have a long history of reflecting current pop culture?

Good question!!!!!

#142 7 years ago

Surprised he didn't include the "pressing button" image in the teaser, being Pat Lawlors signature and all.

#143 7 years ago

Hi Pat! Hi Jack! I hope you're having a good chuckle as you read all of this. Now get your butts back to work and tell me about me next game

#144 7 years ago

Deep dive..........
Down the Rabbit hole.
Alice in Wonderland isn't a licensed them.
That could be so amazing!!

#145 7 years ago

And to think my CAP'N CRUNCH the whole time had the same JJP teaser...

IMG_6720 (resized).JPGIMG_6720 (resized).JPG

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Surprised he didn't include the "pressing button" image in the teaser, being Pat Lawlors signature and all.

I'm guessing it's in his clenched left hand... or else will be somewhere else on the machine...

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from merouth:

Back to the Future......... I hope

Thought the same thing for some reason.

#148 7 years ago

Everyone all worked up about Deep Dive being capitalized should know that they also capitalized "Pizza Party" and "Silent Auction" in their fb post. It's simply lack of attention to detail and writing style.

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Everyone all worked up about Deep Dive being capitalized should know that they also capitalized "Pizza Party" and "Silent Auction" in their fb post. It's simply lack of attention to detail and writing style.

Silent Auction would be a great Pat Lawlor game.

#150 7 years ago

If it is 'mobile phone' based I am a bit worried. What if 20 years down the road we want to play it, but mobile have been replaced with some other tech - or mobile interface - that will make the game obsolete or not work right down the road. I can play MB 15 years ago and 15 years from now. No issues.

So basing it on mobile tech will reduce the long term viability of the game.

"This is our concern dude"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 759 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/down-to-72-hours-until-the-reveal-of-deep-dive/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.