10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by flipit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I sent this guy some woodrails for a Williams Nags back in October 2013 for him to reproduce. These rails are for a game I'm restoring for a customer and included the head rails and lower cabinet rails. I've tried E-mails, Text messages and phone calls day in and day out for the last two months with no response. At this point I just want the rails back, finished or not! If I have the originals back I can send them to a reputable local mill shop. I'm screwed without the rails as I can’t collect payment for my investment and can’t ship the game. What the hell kind of a business is this guy running, I can't even get the courtesy of a phone call as the rails in being held prisoner. If anyone has his home number or knows how I can get in touch with him I would greatly appreciate it. I do have his home address and his shop address, but I really don't want to have to confront him in person but a road trip to Connecticut may now be my only option.

Post edited by robin : Topic title edited.

#3 10 years ago

Yea, I saw that, but still no replys.......

#4 10 years ago

Maybe, given the fact that he is a well respected guy and going thru health issues, you could take the "dead or alive" part out...

#5 10 years ago

Does any other pinsider live close enough to Doug to go pick these up and mail them back to the OP, I would think the OP would be very appreciative and maybe compensate for your time.

#6 10 years ago

I would absolutly entertain that idea. I have a customer chewing out my ass and have missed a payday over this!!!!! At least he could give me a call out of courtesy.

#7 10 years ago

The " dead or alive" is really in poor taste now that you know he has Health issues ,his wife may see that, so edit it.
    Doug is a master restorer himself
    I have an extra Bally balls a Poppin wood rail cabinet would the rails from that work?
    I will ship them free of charge
    Doug has always helped me, and the pinball community.time to give a little back

#8 10 years ago

Colevac1,
    Thanks for your kind offer to help my out of this situation. I really need the rails from a williams late 50 or very early 60's (one or two player will work). I really don't need the entire set, just a sample piece from the lower cabinet and head. This will enable a local mill shop to reporduce them to get the correct contours. Yes, I've also given tons to this hobby. Thanks again

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doug-huse-wanted-dead-or-alive-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.