You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

King Kool double targets (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1260 (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gott72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm reworking switch faces on my KING KOOL 1972 Gottlieb.

Quick question for you pros: How do these DOUBLE SWITCHES on the K-I-N-G stand up targets work?

I'm trying to figure how to make them more sensitive since they take a really hard direct hit belting to get going.

The center target was a mere switch that was very simple to understand.

IMG_1259 (resized).jpgIMG_1259 (resized).jpgIMG_1260 (resized).jpgIMG_1260 (resized).jpg
#5 3 years ago

Thanks guys! Yes--I did the do, and the one goes to the 1000 points, the other is power.

THE FRONT is the ground, btw, so it first hits the lights/bonus tied on one, and then they get power and do everything needed. Front and back have single wires for power and ground, the middle is double tethered wires for bonus and lights.

I reversed two of them on my last switch by accident, but it does duty just as well. I fine tuned them to be more "feather touch" and they work properly now.

The new faces are invigorating.

This KING KOOL is shaping up nicely. Just need to fine tune the 10-point relay better, make new plastics above the field, get my new backglass in the mail, and it's all about the playfield being touched up. The advice here is right-on--I even repaired a shoddy 4000 bonus light today by welding the power to the nipple.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gott72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/double-switch-target?tu=Gott72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.