6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20171204_180254 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Hey guys, great site! I'm in the process of getting a Doozie up and running. I have all the 1-5 playfield point scorers fixed, the rollovers are all working. I cannot get this machine to go to the second ball. It kicks the ball out but it doesn't advance the ball light and the ball count unit doesn't move. The second issue is that when a ball enters the gate and hits the trough switch the score reels start and keep running. Hoping for a friendly point in the right direction.

Thanks

IMG_20171204_180254 (resized).jpgIMG_20171204_180254 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Have you checked the ball count unit to make sure its not gummed up and springs have tension? If its not able to advance the ball light will not change nor will the ball count. It controls both.

#3 6 years ago

Check out the whole sequence on the schematic at 6.5, starting with the score motor sw. 2A and going to the Ball Count SU as well. Schematic is available here if you don't have one: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=704

#4 6 years ago

Yes all units have been cleaned. Thanks currieddog I was looking at the schematic and wondered if that line was worth checking again. I did clean the reels and switches there, maybe I missed a contact. I will keep you guys up to date.

#5 6 years ago

Make sure that motor M/B sw. is clean. Also check the line going from motor sw. 3A thru to the ball index relay, esp. the M/B on the Outhole relay at 19 on the schematic.

#6 6 years ago

Ty ty ty got it going the m/bk switch was out if adjustment it took me getting about half into the cabinet to see the gap in it lol.

#7 6 years ago

The pin is fully functional and a friend of mine fell in love with it so he bought it. Hated to see it go, kind if fell in love with it like I do all the others. He and his grandkids will enjoy it.

#8 6 years ago

Which M/B? and how much did you sell for? Also, please check as resolved.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doozie-stuck-on-ball-1?hl=chrimeg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.