Just purchased a Doodle Bug game and new to EMs, and have played a few sample games before my current issue. When I start the game, it will reset properly and will stat a game no problem. However something is stuck somewhere, and i have been unable to track it down:
- the 10 point relay is energized and won't stop
- the 10 point scoring wheel starts buzzing and vibrating
- and the chime on the match mechanism keeps chiming
I have read several other posts on similar topics and have done the following:
- I don't see any playfield switches that are stuck
- I engaged the tilt switch and also unhooked the playfield wires (not sure what the name of the junction type box is) and neither of these stopped the energized switches
- during a reset (new game), while the scoring wheels are being reset, the switches in question are not energized
I don't have a schematic for the game, so not entirely sure what is energizing the switches, or in what order.
Any help would be appreciated!