Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stop_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-02-28_at_4.04.59_PM_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-02-28_at_4.01.59_PM_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-02-28_at_2.38.40_PM.png
26207fba89008525cac4d98abdd4b8694c9ec2ae_(resized).jpg
12ca8b20c0dee102fb8bc5d843c29b53fdb1cefb_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedi42.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 7 years ago

So, I just purchased a Doodle Bug game. My first entrance into EM machines, so a total noob. The game needed a lot of cleaning/restoration, but the game itself seems to be working fairly well...except the doodle bug itself. Like the original poster, if I hold in the center target, it doodles along wonderfully. But of course, that's not what it is supposed to do. I tried to clean the contacts in the 2 relays discussed above, but still no luck. My stop relay seems to be working properly as in the pic above, so not sure what else to try. Any suggestions?

#15 7 years ago

Thanks, I will try to trace all those down...after I fix a new problem. Fired the game up to check on some of this, and my 10 scoring wheel has something going on, there seems to be a coil stuck on somewhere that is making the reel vibrate and create a loud buzzing noise. Welcome to EM I guess!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Louis, MO
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedi42.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doodle-bug-not-doodling?tu=jedi42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.