Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jeffc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edenecho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi!
I very spontaneously got hold of a Doodle Bug, or rather, I have bought one and will have it delivered next week.
One thing I was told was that the manual plunger assembly needed to be repaired, or buy a new one.

Does anyone know where to buy a complete manual plunger assemly for this Williams EM from 1971?

Cheers!
Morten

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

If it's just the plunger being mushroomed, everyone that sells common pinball parts sells it. If you need the escutcheon, pinball resource or possibly marcospec.
Plunger tip being mushroomed=incredibly common problem (because people run the game with the plunger rubber removed or damaged). You might have to hack saw the end out.

I dont know the exact details yet as Ill inspect it next week, but the seller said the the plunger had to be repaired, so thought Id be effective and just buy the whole "mech/assy" if its available, but I see that maybe it must be bought in parts. So I guess Ill just wait til next week

#10 4 years ago

PBR says the nylon housing is not available, but I can use a metal housing. So will probably just do that
Thanks for many responses appreciate it!

When I get to fire the bug up I will probable be even more thankful for answers to troubleshooting answers that may or will arise

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 1.00
Electronics
Cobra Amusements
Electronics
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edenecho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doodle-bug-need-new-plunger-assembly?tu=edenecho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.