(Topic ID: 3397)

Don't you love it when...

By SealClubber

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

You place a parts order and break something the next day. Stupid Pop Bumper Spoons!

#2 12 years ago

I think it's some kind of scientific law. Perhaps the Williams principle?

#3 12 years ago

yeah thats too bad
    I know after you place an order then a few days later you wish you added to it

#4 12 years ago

yep. i placed 2 orders with PBR in two days this last week

but i have to say, PBR, at least for me so far, has been one of the nicest business to work with and their service is top notch. i spent a couple days trying to track down a left handed flipper pawl for a WMS '75 EM. i couldn't find anyone who sold them individually or had them in stock. when i called PBR and asked about them i was told, "well, we have the complete flipper rebuild kits..." which i didn't need. and without skipping a beat, that was followed up by "well, i guess i could just pull the pawls out of the rebuild kits and break them up if that is all you need." fricken sweet!

#5 12 years ago

Yeah I really like ordering from PBR you just have to know what you want.
    you cant go ' I want the thingy majiggy that goes on the end of the.....'- NO wont work.
    you have to be able to talk and get to the point and be clear

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-you-love-it-when and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.