(Topic ID: 200708)

Don't sell to someone else when we agree on a price..

By Grayman_EM

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2870 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#24 6 years ago

hmmmmm this is getting interesting

#30 6 years ago

Being the first to call on a good deal is only half the battle. Being the first to get there cash on hand is the other half. I have lost games because of it and I am sure I will lose more. I have a friend who definitely left thanksgiving dinner with his family, mid meal to go get a whitewater. Like I said in that projects thread mentioned above, if you want a good deal you don't haggle... you recognize it and get there first.

This 2017 America. No ones word is worth anything. I have held games for weeks for people I trusted and knew only to have them back out. It is what it is. Games were relisted and sold eventually but I as the seller wasted my time and probably missed out on some good deals while I was waiting.

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Off topic >but I'm worried what will happen when Grayman_em finally gets an em project and starts a new topic asking for help getting it going and trying to explain what steps need to be done and just frustrating the shit out of us for not listening.
    -Mike

This is legit. I disagree with a lot of what is said on here that I just completely overlook. The pinside community has helped me get so many machines up and running.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-sell-to-someone-else-when-we-agree-on-a-price?tu=jmountjoy111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.