Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BubbaK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Not cheap but it’s looks to be in decent shape and with only 500 made, one might not come around for awhile. I’m out of room finally but I would love to own a Target Pool/Mini Pool. Hopefully one of you guys get it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1813877492316226/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A186de31b-30d8-4502-9a99-31e1b210c24b

#2 1 year ago

I've had four of them.
I owned the same one twice though.
Traded one, then got it back years later and sold it, and sold another one. One is still in my possession.

#3 1 year ago

That looks like it is in great shape! I wish I were closer....and had a bigger home!

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I've had four of them.
I owned the same one twice though.
Traded one, then got it back years later and sold it, and sold another one. One is still in my possession.

Us replay guys down here aren’t as fortunate. I absolutely love my AAB Lucky Hand, which of course came from northern New Jersey.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Us replay guys down here aren’t as fortunate. I absolutely love my AAB Lucky Hand, which of course came from northern New Jersey.

A guy bought a "Mini Pool" from me after playing it at a show. He said it played way better than his "Target Pool". Not that "Mini Pool" is unattractive, but I think "Target Pool" is much better looking.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Hmm. NJ is a replay state. Your "Lucky Hand" must have migrated from NY. Most copies I've come across came from Connecticut.

#7 1 year ago

That game would great next to Go-cart and Mini Golf.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Hmm. NJ is a replay state. Your "Lucky Hand" must have migrated from NY. Most copies I've come across came from Connecticut.

Really interesting. Thanks for the history info.

2 months later
#9 1 year ago

A "B condition" Gemini for sale on Mr. Pinball today for $8500.00.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

I don't think your machine originated in Jersey. The guy I got it from had it shipped to him, from up north more I think, but not sure exactly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-see-too-many-of-these-come-up-for-sale?hl=bubbak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.