(Topic ID: 89905)

Don't look now... but Wrath of Olympus is the real deal.

By 27dnast

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Got a few games in at Pinfest... it's only a prototype, but, wow... what a cool game. I think Scott has a gem on his hands. Can't wait to play it again.

#2 9 years ago

Wizard Of Oz?

#4 9 years ago

Wrath of Olympus!

#5 9 years ago

That's only in da mornins, you spose to be up makin breffast anywayz

#6 9 years ago

It's like an Alarm clock woo woo

#7 9 years ago

Stern should make a Bub Rub theme!

#8 9 years ago

Agree on WOOLY! Very impressed with what these guys have done. On my "I really really want it" list.

#9 9 years ago

WOOLY may be the worst acronym we have yet

But onto the game. I played in on the virtual pin for a bit and its really fun. Saw some pics and that thing looks really cool. I kinda like how it's just "quickly" getting completed without massive amounts of hype or crazy pre-ordering

#10 9 years ago

Woz comparisons go away. This game is the real deal and they actively listen and implement changes based on feedback. Game was working unlike some other games that start with w. I think 2 out of 3 w_z games were down on Friday

Had a blast and will be buying wrath when it's made late in the year.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Stern should make a Bub Rub theme!

I'd be down for the Lil' Sis LE for sure!

#12 9 years ago

Got a few games on it myself and will definitely be purchasing very cool game

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-look-now-but-woo-is-the-real-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.