Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Cliffy
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1572.JPG
    Einstein_2.gif
    tron-sling-rt1.jpg
    tron-sling-lt1.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    7Tron-eject-done.jpg
    dscn1832.jpg
    dscn1844.jpg
    dscn1830.jpg
    dscn1821.jpg
    dscn1816.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 11 years ago

Anyone using the mantis protector noticed any wear developing?

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Anyone using the mantis protector noticed any wear developing?

Apologies just wanted to bump my question as damage on TRON scoops is becoming an issue for a few but no photo I've seen yet shows a mantis protector.

Gonna be trying your nail polish trick Jackel, bet you have great nails .

1 month later
    #57 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

I only put it on the bare wood area of the hole. So just the edge between the mantis and color on the pf.

How's it holding up so far jackal? Noticed any chipping/flaking of the clear nail polish?

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

JonM said:jackal2001 said:I only put it on the bare wood area of the hole. So just the edge between the mantis and color on the pf.
    How's it holding up so far jackal? Noticed any chipping/flaking of the clear nail polish?
    Holding up great. No issues.

Thanks man. Will be doing this tomorrow before my sheet of PDI and "black" mirror blades show up next week for my LE

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from asnatlas:

JonM, I would love to see the PDI glass and the Black mirror blades please
    On the PDI glass, if you are able to, can you take some before and after pics (same angle / position) ?? I am very interested in the PDI glass, but $350ish is good chuck of change.

Will happily do that for you, no problem at all. I've got standard mirror blades and black mirror blades coming along with a sheet of PDI glass so I'll do some shots of the PDI and both sets of blades. PDI is one of the few pin products that is actually alot cheaper and easier to get hold of being an English pinhead.

#67 11 years ago

Cliffy sir, you are a genius and a gift to this hobby! Protector looks great btw installed your TRON ramp protectors extremely happy quality product & I highly recommend them for anyone with (or even without) a TRON

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-let-this-happen-to-your-tron?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.