Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Cliffy
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1572.JPG
    Einstein_2.gif
    tron-sling-rt1.jpg
    tron-sling-lt1.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    7Tron-eject-done.jpg
    dscn1832.jpg
    dscn1844.jpg
    dscn1830.jpg
    dscn1821.jpg
    dscn1816.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drano.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

I heard there was a Tron LE at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor MI. I figure they'd just put it on the floor with no protectors installed. I wonder what that one looks like right about now?

The TRON LE at the PHOF in Las Vegas is worse than that! What a shame since a $24 interior protector and some cheap Mylar would prevent any of that.

#20 11 years ago

Needs a custom cut Mylar border with tabs that fold in a bit to where the mantis protector takes over.
    One more thing for me to play around with at work

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from Exejet:

I'm in Vegas now, that was the PHOF game! It's an LE!!!! The game plays like $hit. Funny how the games there are in really bad shape. Tim needs to get them up and running correctly. Very sad to see.

Wow, that's too bad. I played it a couple of months ago and the wear was there, but at least it was dialed in pretty good. The game played fast and accurate. Doesn't take much I guess.
    The same happened at a local stern distributor. I played their floor model pro when the game was reelases and it played great. A few months later and the same game plays life garbage. What happens to cause such a drastic change? Once my B/W games are set up properly it can be months or even years before an adjustment is needed.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

shlockdoc said:When are the ramp protectors ready?
    heh heh heh guess who got blanks from laser last night?

Awesome news! Can't wait.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drano.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-let-this-happen-to-your-tron?tu=drano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.