Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by xfassa
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Anybody have a Complete NOS or Near Perfect set of The Getaway Plastics we can borrow for Scanning?

Stu
CPR Art Director

#2 5 years ago

I have a full plastic set from a spare playfield. I dont know if they are perfect, but I dont think they are damaged.

#3 5 years ago

bumping this . wish I had them to send.i want a set of these

#4 5 years ago

I can smell a new plastic scent in the air. CPR is about to do it again.

#5 5 years ago

If we can find the source materials to work from.....yeah we are!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

CPR is about to do it again

FYI: Keep an eye out for a very "wanted" set of plastics being released soon ( maybe this week? )

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

FYI: Keep an eye out for a very "wanted" set of plastics being released soon ( maybe this week? )

You tease you.

#7 5 years ago

Bump for the morning crowd....We need a complete set of The Getaway Plastics for Scanning / Artwork.....

#8 5 years ago

HS2 plastics would kick ass!! Those NGS plastics I recently received from CPR look awesome as well. Keep it up Stu!

#9 5 years ago

Thanks, I cant wait for the NGS Playfield to come out so i can fully Restore my game!

Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Those NGS plastics I recently received from CPR look awesome as well. Keep it up Stu!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Thanks, I cant wait for the NGS Playfield to come out so i can fully Restore my game!

I bet those playfields are gonna look sweet when finished. Any idea when we can expect them?

#11 5 years ago

No idea whatsoever....sorry, wish " I " knew, but we don't even have them on the production schedule....So many others that we have in the works right now....Fire! is up next, then Star Trek, Bad Cats, Corvette, Fish Tales, ToTAN, etc....

Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Any idea when we can expect them

#12 5 years ago

At least Fish Tales is the works. My friend is restoring a Bad Cats and will be happing to know they are coming along as well.

#13 5 years ago

Similar to the Sexy Girl PF, the Bad Cats Playfield "will" come with the Screened Plastic Window already installed....

#14 5 years ago

Whoa, this is potentially awesome news! I hope someone is able to provide a good set for Stu, as a lot of us would love Getaway plastics.

#15 5 years ago

im prepping a set tonite for Stu

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

im prepping a set tonite for Stu

Awesome! I sooooo need new HS2 plastics. Especially since the old plastics look even worse now that HSA did an amazing job restoring my playfield.

#17 5 years ago

...a few months ago I could have loaned you mine while I had mine all apart, but now with it back together...

#18 5 years ago

This is great news. This game is in serious need of plastics love, especially any of the ones that have clear sections.

#19 5 years ago

plastics available for sale. Stu didnt end up wanting them so I posted them up for sale on ebay. Let me know if any of you want them pinsidewise

#20 5 years ago

Ohhh Yeah
Shift Gears
I've got my mountain ready for my next and nicer HS2.

#21 5 years ago

Still looking for an NOS or Near Perfect set of The Getaway Plastics for Scanning/Artwork for the CPR Repro set

#22 5 years ago

This is great news! I am in need of these badly! This should have been done long ago!

#23 5 years ago

only if I can find an NOS or Near Perfect set to work from......

#24 5 years ago

Bump. So need Getaway plastics.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

only if I can find an NOS or Near Perfect set to work from......

can someone help stu out on this. bump

#26 5 years ago

Anyone......Anyone......Bueller?

#27 5 years ago

anyone able to help. Bump. only thing I need for full restore.

#28 5 years ago

I thought you were talking about the Allied Leisure Getaway... lol

#29 5 years ago

no longer looking for getaway plastics, Time to go back to work on the Spring Break PF artwork

#30 5 years ago

Thanks for trying STU. got a buddy scanned mine in. getting plastics laser cut. hes going to vector them.to touch a couple of them up. not sure how they will turn out. but looks like only way I can get a set.

#31 5 years ago

Bummer.

Thanks for trying though.

1 week later
#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

no longer looking for getaway plastics, Time to go back to work on the Spring Break PF artwork

Does this mean you're not looking because you found a set… or you've moved on to other projects? Would love a Getaway plastics set if available.

3 weeks later
#33 5 years ago

I'm a bit confused....

Are Getaway plastics still possible (even if NOS or near perfect examples can't be found)?

I am ASSUMING scans of near perfect examples dramatically accelerates the repro process whereas a ground up approach requires significantly more time but it is still possible.

So, is this project temporarily on hold or has it been put on the back burner or (even worse) abandoned all together? Thanks.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside