(Topic ID: 274839)

Don’t ever say never - paypal fxxcked me

By baller88

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4F9759D5-B3E3-4323-84F0-F50DC33DE651 (resized).jpeg
    XqvGzHIcHkqOx6WWG-6-iJVsZksY12GG0_a959ZDKpo (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    giphy.gif
    free (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 3 years ago

WWVD?
    Vid wouldve already kicked in his door, picked up the TZ in one arm, his wife in the other, and made the guy light his cigar on the way out.

#174 3 years ago

Time to talk to your local Hell's Angels.

#234 3 years ago
    XqvGzHIcHkqOx6WWG-6-iJVsZksY12GG0_a959ZDKpo (resized).jpgXqvGzHIcHkqOx6WWG-6-iJVsZksY12GG0_a959ZDKpo (resized).jpg
    #249 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

OMG......If one more person emails me a link to this thread....
    Stop sending this to me.
    ALL of the answers are stickied at the TOP of the forum, the very first thread, there is nothing new here.
    Go to these 2 links from six years ago:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide#post-1813452
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide#post-1813448
    1. It does NOT matter if the seller used Friends & Family or a normal Paypal transaction. <---read this statement again.
    No matter what form of Paypal payment the buyer used, the result would be exactly the same. The buyer does a chargeback on his credit card, and the money is removed from the sellers account.
    Paypal does not look at contracts that you had the buyer sign, ever.
    2. You can't **call** Paypal and get it reversed. No one at Paypal will ever reverse a decision. You can't send in evidence or contracts, it's done.
    3. Every county is different, but many Small Claims courts have a $2,500 ceiling. Amounts larger than that need to go to a regular District Court and you'll need an attorney.
    Small Claims courts normally will not hear Fraud cases anyway. So they won't hear the classic Paypal Pickup Scam cases.
    4. Even if you somehow lived in a state that allowed $7,000 Small Claims amounts, AND allowed fraud cases; winning does not mean you will ever get the money. It's not the Peoples Court where you get the damages at the end of the hearing.
    You might win, but normally you will never get paid.
    Everyone simply leaves the courtroom at the end. It's not like they have to pay before they can leave.
    The only thing you get is the satisfaction of having the judgement in your favor. Hooray.
    --------
    So again, nothing has changed in the world.
    NEVER take Paypal if you are not ready to completely loose the money + the additional chargeback fees.
    It does not matter how many successful Paypal transactions you've had in the past. The buyer does a chargeback, and the money is gone. There is no way to ever get it back. Every scammer knows this.
    Escrow is NOT for in-person sales, that's silly.
    CASH is the only form of payment for an in-person sale. Get a $2 counterfeit money pen if you don't know what real money looks like.
    If a local buyer can't go get you the cash, it's a scam; always. The bank will be open tomorrow.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide#post-1813446
    -
    Stop emailing me about this unless a new scam has been created.
    -
    -

Man I've really been wonderin if you have since upgraded from the XDP-100?
    BEST audio I've ever heard.
    I miss your better-than-anything-else-ever deals dude.
    Thanks for those man.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-ever-say-never-paypal-fxxcked-me-?tu=Gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.