(Topic ID: 274839)

Don’t ever say never - paypal fxxcked me

By baller88

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4F9759D5-B3E3-4323-84F0-F50DC33DE651 (resized).jpeg
    XqvGzHIcHkqOx6WWG-6-iJVsZksY12GG0_a959ZDKpo (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    giphy.gif
    free (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grizlyrig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from baller88:

This money was sent friends and family also

Respectfully, I am blown away that you would allow roughly a $7500- dollar machine walk out the door on a Paypal F&F payment from strangers. Newbie pinball owners at that.

Maybe,...and I'm not even sure about this but maybe if it was a Pinsider that you had done business with before.

I personally would be irate and already on my way to the police dept. to file a report for fraud and larceny.
    Keep us updated. I am angry for you.
    -Mike

-Mike

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

PayPal accounts have attached email addresses. It ain’t that hard to match that with a person. Perhaps Rob could consider sharing some info. PayPal isn’t going to be much help, but others could.

Until you realize it's a fake Gmail acct. Connected to a Green Dot Mastercard with fake info for a Paypal acct.
    All done with F&F payment.
    So all I do is call PayPal and say my " friend or family member" doesn't really need the money and won't give it back, if they do nothing no big deal. They got the story and I do the same story for Mastercard and chargeback happens.
    I then get my money and transfer it to another bogus card and draw of it at multiple places until I get the money off it.
    Even if I lose 5% in fees here or there, I still have a very nice machine and it's sitting at a friends house for six months until smoke clears or selling it out of another state all together.
    Nothing really leads back to buyer unless maybe you have a plate off the vehicle which is probably borrowed or rental with scam card.
    Someone had put some thought into all of this for whatever reason and I would want blood.
    Plain and simple.
    I still can't believe this actually happened to you. Really hope you get revenge in one form or another.
    -Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grizlyrig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-ever-say-never-paypal-fxxcked-me-?tu=Grizlyrig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.