Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

article-2740034-20FA849000000578-569_634x257 (resized).jpg
    DarkSide (resized).jpg
    generally off topic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monte.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#169 7 years ago
    Quoted from Homepin:

I know, two of the largest factories around that assemble Apple stuff are within 10kms of my factory here in Shenzhen.
    The Taiwanese owned and run Foxcon also assemble a lot of things for Dell, Lenovo and many others. That's just what they do best.
    Apple design is far from "smart" or clever engineering. Those discreet vents you talk about get clogged very easily in the real world. I get to see this garbage being repaired almost weekly in the electronic markets here, I have first hand knowledge as to just how unreliable Apple stuff is.
    In any case, Apple products just are not as easy to use in the real world as practically anything else. I am talking about using computers for actual work - Apple is too restrictive and limits what you can do.
    Apple stuff "looks" pretty (to some) but that's where the perceived advantage finishes - IN THE REAL WORLD!
    Needless to say, out of more than 30 computers in the Homepin factory not a single one is Apple and they certainly will never be while I'm running the show. I want to actually get work done, not sit around "looking cool" - or is that "kewl"?
    Flame away "Apple fan bois".
    (added)
    Typed on my (made in China) X250 i7 ThinkPad running Win10 - LOL

Hopefully, your not just sitting around and running the show looking cool with your windows 10 think pad picking on Apple fans?
    - Kewel, eh?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monte.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/done-with-apple?tu=monte and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.