Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

article-2740034-20FA849000000578-569_634x257 (resized).jpg
    DarkSide (resized).jpg
    generally off topic (resized).jpg

There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 7 years ago

I am both getting an android and done with my iPad.

Dealing with iTunes and a ten plus year old iPad. Really I'm just sick of iTunes and the controls on my device.

I need a good iPad android device - does anyone have a tablet they love or has anyone experienced what I'm feeling. basically done with Apple now.

#2 7 years ago

I hear ya. I've had an iPad since the day they came out. I just sold my iPad Air this weekend for a nice used Surface Pro 3. I'm really digging it so far. I wanted a device that could do a lot more at home and on the go, the Surface Pro definitely fits the bill.

My main hold back to switch was being tied up in Apple store purchases made over the years...

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I hear ya. I've had an iPad since the day they came out. I just sold my iPad Air this weekend for a nice used Surface Pro 3. I'm really digging it so far. I wanted a device that could do a lot more at home and on the go, the Surface Pro definitely fits the bill.
    My main hold back to switch was being tied up in Apple store purchases made over the years...

I'm in the same boat. Had been an iPhone and ipad user since day 1. ITunes seemed to get less and less user friendly with each update. I think it's a horrible mess now. I jumped ship to a Samsung Note 3 and love the freedom it brings with drag and drop folders instead of loading music via iTunes.

I still have an iPad, but I now prefer my Microsoft Surface Pro. I can use it as a tablet and love the option to flip out the keyboard for the full Windows experience.

#4 7 years ago

itunes keeps getting worse and worse. I am sticking with apple for now because I don't want to spend money right now. But the next ipad will not be apple for sure.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Dealing with iTunes and a ten plus year old iPad.

10 years from a tablet? That's crazy good. When I get a decade out of technology I'll usually buy the same thing again.

Yeah, iTunes went downhill bad. They wrecked the interface a long time ago. But overall the technology still works well. Combine iTech with Amazon Unlimited for music, and it's awesome. Just another opinion.

#6 7 years ago

I will say overall I've been happy using my iPad over the past ten years. Beautiful screen. It changed the way I use my computer daily.

But the app access and controls are a deal breaker for me now. I'm really sick of iTunes, plus after my stroke and 3 brain surgeries dealing with Apple on anything is a chore.

#7 7 years ago

All this talk about iTunes. I never use itunes for anything on my phone or my pad, I just use the devices themselves. I must be doing something wrong.

#8 7 years ago

Welcome to the club. My wife and I both switched out over the last couple of years. She has a Surface (great tablet!), and we both have Samsung Galaxys (me a 6, her a 7). Neither one of us will ever go back. It's nice not being forced to use stupid iTunes to copy something from your phone to your computer.

#9 7 years ago

I agree! I've been a die hard apple fan in regards to mobile devices since the first iphone. I recent picked up a cheap Samsung Tab A to use in the garage when i'm working on pins. I actually really like it and it would only be better if I got a more high powered model. With ATT ending discounts on new iPhones with contract plans i'll probably get an Android device next due to the cost. I know its just $25 a month for a new phone with the next plan........... ROLLS EYES.....

#10 7 years ago

I realy like our apple devices but ... simply YES, iTunes is a pain in the a**
    Only problems for years to have the music asorted and copied to the devices.

#11 7 years ago

I hear you with iTunes. I hate it but are there better options for organizing your music?

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

All this talk about iTunes. I never use itunes for anything on my phone or my pad, I just use the devices themselves. I must be doing something wrong.

With Spotify there's no need for iTunes. iTunes is in fact awful software, but there are so many good music solutions now I don't see a use for iTunes, much less other music collection software. My music library has tens of thousands of songs and I still abandoned it for Spotify Premium.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from LitzDoc:

I hear you with iTunes. I hate it but are there better options for organizing your music?

Music Bee, Media Monkey, others. iTunes is obnoxious and all thy do is make it harder to use and strip every good feature fro it at every update.

I agree, apple is on the down trend. The new macbooks are junk. Theyve been using the same hardware for years. Consumer reports cant even recommend them.

On the other hand, I cannot do android on my phone. It just doesnt jive with me. I dont mind it on my tablet, but not my phone.

#14 7 years ago

Great thanks. I will look into it. I appreciate the info.

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Theyve been using the same hardware for years. Consumer reports cant even recommend them.

Just for the record, these things are wrong. They refresh hardware every year as always, and the consumer reports thing where they initially said they couldn't recommend the new macbook was improperly testing battery life -- they've since recanted on that after re-testing.

Not to say that things haven't gone down hill since Steve isn't running the ship anymore; those two points just aren't correct.

#16 7 years ago

iTunes is obnoxious and all thy do is make it harder to use and strip every good feature fro it at every update.

I've had arguments about itunes with pro-mac friends. It's been completely broken. Photos is much more difficult to use than the old iphoto too.

That said, I've had nothing but macs for 25 years. Never lost a file, never had a virus, never had a single problem. My daughter has a new PC laptop and using that thing is like having a slap fight with a raccoon on a daily basis. So, sticking with apple. But yeah, don't understand why they constantly make programs worse.

#17 7 years ago

Theyve been using the same hardware for years. Consumer reports cant even recommend them.

Same hardware, but you've still been paying the premium price. I had 2 Macbooks before my last computer purchase and loved them, but I went Dell this time around because it was half the price and had better specs. I think the big kicker though was Windows 10. It's been great for me so far.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Just for the record, these things are wrong. They refresh hardware every year as always, and the consumer reports thing where they initially said they couldn't recommend the new macbook was improperly testing battery life -- they've since recanted on that after re-testing.

They haven't been large enough hardware updates to wow anyone like they used to. They're just not delivering the features anymore. Consumer Reports is pretty much untrustable at this point, but that's another argument.

#19 7 years ago

So I've been a Windows guy since 1991... but I have both computers on my desk to support work stuff. Windows 10 is amazing as is the Surface line of products. But for a phone I can't get away from the iPhone. not just for all the investment I've made in itunes products etc, it's just the best platform for security (device encryption) and it has the best app store selection.

I've specifically tried to stay away from an iPad, not because they're bad devices, but I could see myself zoning out on the iPad way too easily. I try to only use my laptop when I have real 'things' to do, photos to organize or paperwork to do or something.

#20 7 years ago

Best phone I've ever owned is my galaxy s7. It's perfect in every way and has outstanding battery life. I have windows 10 on 2 desktops and 2 laptops. Zero issues, Windows 10 is great. There are just too many great options for phones/tablets/laptops that Apple will never stand a chance for me, I'll never own an apple product.

#21 7 years ago

If Microsoft would have ever gotten its #$%@ together, windows phone could have easily stolen the show of everybody out there. My entire family is on iOS except for me. Every time I pick up one of their devices my frustration level goes through the roof. The OS needs a major refresh.
    I have a Windows Phone, and the app gap is annoying and I will probably have to switch to Android soon, but the user experience is simply amazing otherwise.
    If I like a topic in here...or find something on the net, I don't need to set a bookmark in the browser, I simply pin the page to my start screen, just like I would on my desktop.
    Drag and drop of files (any type, not just photos and music). But....MS gave up on it

#22 7 years ago

I've been invested in the "Apple Ecosystem" for years now, and in all honesty, I really do like it. Granted, I only have a macbook and an iphone, and I like that combination.

However, when it comes to tablets, I could never recommend an iPad. Never. Literally, they're just a bigger version of an iphone, with equal functionality.

If you're looking for a good tablet replacement, really, any Samsung device will be good. They can be bought second hand for a decent price as well. I also like the Microsoft Surface, however, that's more os a Tablet/Laptop crossover type thing and they can be quite expensive.

#23 7 years ago

There's no free lunch with Samsung either. I've been using one model or another for the last six years. My Galaxy is fantastic and unfortunately my employer is pushing everyone to iPhones... so, I'll be on the dark side at some point.

As far as Galaxy, the depth of apps is there but I still have problems with basic interaction between my phone and my car... my wife's iPhone works perfectly. Not a fanboy of either device really but don't expect nirvana.. you're going to have to settle on some point. You might even find basic apps that are only written for iPhone (That really frosts me!).

Speaking of batteries... anyone had their Apple battery slowly-explode on you? My wife's had 5-6 different MacBooks (she's is a graphic designer... loves Mac w/Adobe). The last two models have had problems with the battery slowly expanding. The first one expanded so much it pushed the touchpad up from the inside so that it did not work. The second one burst out the bottom of the device breaking the latch. Thar's quality for you!
    faz

#24 7 years ago

Welcome to Android, you'll love it. It honestly escapes me why people like Apple products so much, but hey, I guess that's what good marketing can do. Same reason people love Bose speakers so much I suppose. You'll love that android uses all standard connections, and is pretty universal.

If you are looking for an android tablet, then I would ask what you plan to do with it. I have a cheap 10in chinese android tablet and its pretty good for some things (I use it mainly as a Kodi/media center) but if you plan on doing power user type stuff I might recommend a higher end tablet such as the pixel tablet or galaxy tab.

#25 7 years ago

I like my iphone because it does all the things I need it to do, and the closed ecosystem means I don't have to run a virus scanner on my phone. I don't care if I can't super customize random crap that doesn't matter.

#26 7 years ago

I've always had an Android since smart phones have been around. Had an iPod Touch when those first came out. Have an iPad that rarely gets used. Work on a Mac, and have a PC at home. Work also gave me an iPhone 6. So I've used everything.

But I always laugh at iPhone users when they think the way iPhones work is the only way things can be done. Like using iTunes. Always getting syncing message about what all you want to sync and that you haven't synced for 2 weeks, losing or having to transfer contacts over when you get a new phone, etc.

Seems like within the past month, I've seen a few stories or blog posts from the "iPhone Dedicated" switching over to Android, and they all have acted like they've discovered this brand new technology by themselves.

So now, maybe when I mention how great Android is, I'll get fewer eye rolls now.

Quoted from epthegeek:

I like my iphone because it does all the things I need it to do, and the closed ecosystem means I don't have to run a virus scanner on my phone. I don't care if I can't super customize random crap that doesn't matter.

I've never run a virus scanner on any of my phones. Never had to worry about it, because I don't download from untrusted sources.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_faz:

Speaking of batteries... anyone had their Apple battery slowly-explode on you? My wife's had 5-6 different MacBooks (she's is a graphic designer... loves Mac w/Adobe). The last two models have had problems with the battery slowly expanding. The first one expanded so much it pushed the touchpad up from the inside so that it did not work. The second one burst out the bottom of the device breaking the latch. Thar's quality for you!

Yep. Seen it happen on one of my old Macbooks. The problem is that it's usually due to constantly leaving it plugged in.

#28 7 years ago

I tried moving to Android, but nothing seems to be as intuitive and easy as my Apple iPad and Iphone.. to each their own, I suppose. Sure iTunes has changed, but if it hadn't, people would be bitching that it's the "same 'ol iTunes", so they are damned if they do, damned if they don't. I hate the updates, but that's mainly becuase I'm older.

#29 7 years ago

For those leaving Apple products, Apple has a patent for a flexible screen phone. I suspect it will take about 5 years to implement, but it will likely be what most people want once it hits the market. It essentially will bring back the petite flip phone concept with the added features of a full-screen smartphone. The claims of the patent are fairly broad so Apple could be dominant in the foldable screen phone technology.

https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-patent-foldable-iphone-flexible-display/

#30 7 years ago

As a kid growing up, we had apple computers. There was never anything good, inexpensive or good and inexpensive to purchase for the computer. Hardware, software etc. All the cool stuff was for windows based machines. That experience ruined me for life on anything apple crap.
    I would be hard pressed ever to own anything apple related. The kids have ipods. They suck just to add freaking music to them. How hard does it really need to be?

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

I'm in the same boat. Had been an iPhone and ipad user since day 1. ITunes seemed to get less and less user friendly with each update. I think it's a horrible mess now.

Now?

ITunes has been a disaster for quite some time. I still love my apple products *despite* iTunes, certainly not because of it.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Welcome to Android, you'll love it. It honestly escapes me why people like Apple products so much, but hey, I guess that's what good marketing can do. Same reason people love Bose speakers so much I suppose. You'll love that android uses all standard connections, and is pretty universal.
    If you are looking for an android tablet, then I would ask what you plan to do with it. I have a cheap 10in chinese android tablet and its pretty good for some things (I use it mainly as a Kodi/media center) but if you plan on doing power user type stuff I might recommend a higher end tablet such as the pixel tablet or galaxy tab.

I am using my iPad now to read, browse the web. I am disabled at least temporarily.

I do need a replacement full featured iPad type device. I have been exposed to both Apple and Ibm my whole life. I also draw a bit so a great screen is a must. I would like it to be able to process fast.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Now?
    ITunes has been a disaster for quite some time. I still love my apple products *despite* iTunes, certainly not because of it.

I use my apple devices despite iTunes, too.

That's not something you want to hear much if you are Apple.

#34 7 years ago

I just remembered the single best reason to hold on to your iPhone: The PinGuy app.

I miss that thing.

#35 7 years ago

lol when apple people think android gets viruses. Lol when apple people think only PC's get viruses.

Azmodius, have you considered the microsoft surface? Its not an android device, but it is certainly a good candidate to do all the things you'd like to be able to do!

#36 7 years ago

1) I started with an iMac in 1998. Followed by two G-4s and a G-5. I loved and still love the ease of use. I also own a Win 7 PC and I get around OK but I like the Macs better.

2) I now have a 2006 Mac Pro. Apple has obsoleted it and time bombed the the software installer which requires me to roll back the computer clock if I need to re-install the software (OS 10.7.5). Sneaky Apple, I out-sneaked you and will keep this Mac for longer.

3) I have a 2008 MacBook. OS 10.9 is installed. I don't like 10.9 because it is too in-your-face with little pop-up reminder screens.

4) I don't like that Apple started giving free upgrades to the OS software. I would like to take the MacBook back to 10.8 but I can't because Apple did not/does not provide anything but online OS upgrades now. Free sounded good until I realized Apple now has full control of how I set my Mac up. Raspberries to you, Apple.

5) My first cell phone was a lower end HTC Trac phone. I like that phone and I like Android just fine, but I gave the Trac phone to my girlfriend and got a used iPhone 4 so I could use Facetime. Facetime rocks. The rest iPhone is just OK. I like Samsung's Galaxies but Facetime will probably keep with Apple if/when I ever upgrade.

6) My biggest gripe with my iPhone is the cheap-ass low-volume little ringer Apple uses. I mean, I can have the the iPhone in my front shirt pocket and be cruising down the highway and barely here the damn thing ring. And I can barely hear it ring if it is on the table and I am on the other side of the house. That cheap HTC trac phone has a ringer from across the backyard.

7) I bought a cheap RCA Android tablet. If I do buy a better tablet it will most likely be a more powerful Android model.

Apple has shamelessly turned iTunes into a constant sales shill. I miss Coverflow.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

1) I started with an iMac in 1998. Followed by two G-4s and a G-5. I loved and still love the ease of use. I also own a Win 7 PC and I get around OK but I like the Macs better.
    2) I now have a 2006 Mac Pro. Apple has obsoleted it and time bombed the the software installer which requires me to roll back the computer clock if I need to re-install the software (OS 10.7.5). Sneaky Apple, I out-sneaked you and will keep this Mac for longer.
    3) I have a 2008 MacBook. OS 10.9 is installed. I don't like 10.9 because it is too in-your-face with little pop-up reminder screens.
    4) I don't like that Apple started giving free upgrades to the OS software. I would like to take the MacBook back to 10.8 but I can't because Apple did not/does not provide anything but online OS upgrades now. Free sounded good until I realized Apple now has full control of how I set my Mac up. Raspberries to you, Apple.
    5) My first cell phone was a lower end HTC Trac phone. I like that phone and I like Android just fine, but I gave the Trac phone to my girlfriend and got a used iPhone 4 so I could use Facetime. Facetime rocks. The rest iPhone is just OK. I like Samsung's Galaxies but Facetime will probably keep with Apple if/when I ever upgrade.
    6) My biggest gripe with my iPhone is the cheap-ass low-volume little ringer Apple uses. I mean, I can have the the iPhone in my front shirt pocket and be cruising down the highway and barely here the damn thing ring. And I can barely hear it ring if it is on the table and I am on the other side of the house. That cheap HTC trac phone has a ringer from across the backyard.
    7) I bought a cheap RCA Android tablet. If I do buy a better tablet it will most likely be a more powerful Android model.
    Apple has shamelessly turned iTunes into a constant sales shill. I miss Coverflow.

And this: My neighbor's kid has a Microsoft Windows Phone. I really like it.

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

For those leaving Apple products, Apple has a patent for a flexible screen phone. I suspect it will take about 5 years to implement, but it will likely be what most people want once it hits the market. It essentially will bring back the petite flip phone concept with the added features of a full-screen smartphone. The claims of the patent are fairly broad so Apple could be dominant in the foldable screen phone technology.
    https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-patent-foldable-iphone-flexible-display/

Sorry, but you don't have your facts straight. Apple has one patent on it, but Samsung holds one as well and actually for quite a bit longer already. That patent things is a joke anyhow. I recall when apple tried to sue Nokia a couple years back for copying their idea of a touch screen....lol, kind of backfired on apple. Since then apple has been paying millions of dollars each year to Nokia for using their technology in the iPhone. There is a couple hundred patents implemented in the iPhone that are held by Nokia. So believe me, apple won't be the only ones having a bendable screen/phone. Well, actually, let me correct that. Apple was, I recall the 6Plus bending....killed the phone, but it did bend quite a bit.
    In the end there is no"The best phone". It's about what is best for you. And that may vary greatly.

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Sorry, but you don't have your facts straight. Apple has one patent on it, but Samsung holds one as well and actually for quite a bit longer already. That patent things is a joke anyhow. I recall when apple tried to sue Nokia a couple years back for copying their idea of a touch screen....lol, kind of backfired on apple. Since then apple has been paying millions of dollars each year to Nokia for using their technology in the iPhone. There is a couple hundred patents implemented in the iPhone that are held by Nokia. So believe me, apple won't be the only ones having a bendable screen/phone. Well, actually, let me correct that. Apple was, I recall the 6Plus bending....killed the phone, but it did bend quite a bit.
    In the end there is no"The best phone". It's about what is best for you. And that may vary greatly.

I believe that the Samsung folding screen requires two separate screens that join together or a single flexible screen that does not have case pieces that fold to form a casing like a flip phone. From memory, the Apple patent is for a single seamless screen that closes with at least two case pieces that form a casing like a flip phone.

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Lol when apple people think only PC's get viruses.

lol when non apple people constantly make fun of apple people for thinking only PC's get viruses.

The simple truth of the matter is that Mac's do not get viruses anywhere remotely close to what happens with PCs. My daughter has a PC in her room. We run anti virus software. She has had 3 major viruses in a little more than a year. I had one virus on my Mac in 10 years which was completely my fault as I opened a stupid file on an email that I had no business opening.

I will never go back to a PC.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

And this: My neighbor's kid has a Microsoft Windows Phone. I really like it.

I have a Windows Phone, I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. The UI is awful. If you want to change some of your settings, say, turn internet sharing on, or turn the GPS off, you have to scroll up and down through a huge *unsorted* list of setting categories - with no way to sort or hide them, and no way to jump to anywhere. It's so slow and clunky to switch to the camera or from single photo to video, the moment is long gone. And the IE browser is close to unusable.

Just waiting for the next iPhone and then into the drawer of dead phones it goes. I wouldn't even sell it online, I'd be too embarrassed to admit I owned it.

#43 7 years ago

I use my PC for gaming...

The clear advantage the PC has over Macs is the fact you can buy a new GPU every couple of years and actually upgrade different pieces of hardware. Macs it is extremely painful to do (or impossible) and more or less not even worth it. PC is still the master race when it comes to gaming and upgrading hardware. I'm not really into tablets... so I can't speak to that.

#44 7 years ago

I left iphone 2 years ago, still on my samsung galaxy S5 (I havent' upgraded because there's no longer subsidized phones, so waiting for the google pixel to come down in price).

I hated itunes in general. You had no idea if it was backing everything up, you can't see your photos in itunes (at least not on PC), but you can use explorer. Trying to get custom ringtones meant tricking it by saving a wav file, but renaming the extension (because they want you to buy them). Want a movie? Better be in their very specific .h264 format with proper resolution.

Android:
    I want music, drag over. Not in the right format? Phone will ask if you want to convert it for you
    I want movie, drag over. Not in the right format? Phone will ask if you want to convert it for you

Running out of space on the phone? Move music and photos over to an external micro SD card.
    For movies, I don't believe the stock movie app will recognize external media, but VLC player does very easily (and it has a kick-ass player interface).

Oh also want to MAME arcade games? Sure, download Mame4all, copy roms into folder, buy a $20 bluetooth controller.. very easy:

#45 7 years ago

100% Apple

Kids love Apple Music streaming service

They will be lifers too

#46 7 years ago

It's honestly a shame blackberry is such a failure, as they had one of the best user experiences I have had on any device. I have tried every major phone, and blackberry was always the most intuitive. They do have a new android phone coming out, which isn't bad, but I do miss the true blackberry experience. I think The first company to implement tactus technolgies (physical keys that come out of a touchscreen) will become the clear winner, as it is truly amazing tech.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

lol when non apple people constantly make fun of apple people for thinking only PC's get viruses.
    The simple truth of the matter is that Mac's do not get viruses anywhere remotely close to what happens with PCs. My daughter has a PC in her room. We run anti virus software. She has had 3 major viruses in a little more than a year. I had one virus on my Mac in 10 years which was completely my fault as I opened a stupid file on an email that I had no business opening.

I'm not necessarily not an Apple guy, in fact I am very very familiar with the entire apple family. I'm a technology guy. I haven't had a virus on my PC in years. Its really easy to not get viruses. Yes, PC's are targeted (key word there) more than Mac's, but mac malware is growing at an exponential rate.

#48 7 years ago

I used to run Virus software back when I was in college. Had a few of them, but that was due to the fact that I did torrents, and serial generators. Since my profession deals with design, video, and photography, I've gone legit with all my software since college. And since I don't download questionable software or open strange attachments, I haven't had a virus in years.

Viruses happen from people making poor decisions. Thinking that you're automatically going to get a virus on your PC is pretty much like saying that you don't trust your own judgment.

But my sister's computer always got viruses when she was in college, and every christmas she'd have me fix it. So after the 3rd or 4th time I told her that she'd be better off getting a Mac because you don't have to think to use it.

#49 7 years ago

I got this iphone for free when my parents upgraded. They have to have the newest, biggest iphone with rugged cases. I just use this pocket sized iphone for light browsing when I'm away from home and GPS for trips. No bulky case either.
    I don't know how people surf or work with only touch screen interface though. I don't like doing much internet browsing unless I'm in front of a keyboard and mouse.

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I will wager the rest of my life's earnings that your daughter has 3 major viruses in the last year because her browsing history is quite a bit different than yours.

And guess what? Apple's are just as prone to viruses as PCs. That's why Apple keeps forcing OS updates down everyone's throats. New OS means virus software has to be rewritten. So, you get fewer viruses at the expense of having Apple control how you use your own computer.

There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/done-with-apple?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.