Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

533bf3301605fb6c61000009_(resized).jpg
cropped-skeleton-on-couch_(resized).jpg
OK_(resized).jpg
Thisway_(resized).jpg
PinsideAve_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 8 years ago

It did take us some time to complete the deal but very happy we both made it work. While mixed feelings seeing BBB leave the gameroom (wipes a tear from his eye), so very happy it went to someone who has the same enthusiasm and passion for the game as I do. I can't wait to see what you do to it!

wdpvideo thank you for the kind words and sincerely right back at you. wdpvideo is a top notch pinsider and most importantly just a stand up guy. The absolute best part of selling the BBB was making a new pin friend. THIS is the best part of the hobby. Minnesota13 it was great meeting you as well. You guys are crazy (in a good way) with all the modding and custom coolness you create. Wish I had some of those mad talents. 19 hours to come pick up the BBB

I hope you enjoy the heck out of the BBB this weekend! I have a feeling it will get over 200 plays by Monday!! Glad we met. Anyone dealing with wdpvideo - deal with confidence. One of the good guys in the hobby.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Looks good and plays great, had 1 thing that did get damaged but I think the dolly did it. The head bracket got bent. I think we laid that part on the dolly plate, I was able to bend it back to get it to fasten. Will most likely change it out with a Williams back box hing but it will be more stable anyway.

Nooooo!! Crap, when did that happen you think - when we moved it up the stairs? For those reading at home, wdpvideo brought pinball armor and we extra wrapped it on top of that. That thing was mummified when we moved it up out of the basement. Can't believe the head bracket got a bit bent. Minnesota 13 and I never let any part of the pin touch the wall or stair. Bummer, sorry man.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/done-bbb-is-in-the-house-thanks-to-badbilly27?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.