(Topic ID: 136638)

Donations to Pinside and the "grey heart"?

By iceman44

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 255 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by centerflank
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tumblr_lise2ai9Ee1qci8hu.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    maverick-thumbs-up-large.jpg
    0.jpg
    3954266206_4a447a5770_o.jpg
    Parachuting-No-Brain-But-Plenty-Of-Balls.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    i_can_see.jpg
    mister-rogers-factory-tour.jpg
    cry-baby-blog.jpg
    image.jpg
    Rouge_moderator.jpg
    Grey-Hearts.jpg
    1e9e66c9037f0605dbabcbd670dd3c09.400x547x1.jpg

There are 255 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 4 years ago

BTW...I'm thinking about ONLY posting with emoticons from here on out. Can't ever be accused of going off-topic that way.

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Thread ejects have been abounding recently...

Yep.... After 4 1/2 years without so much as a warning, got my first one the other day.

#53 4 years ago

Yeah, like I said, surprising huh?

If I'm being open and transparent, I look at Pinside like a community and you are all my neighbors and friends. If one of you says "Hey, that kind of stuff really bothers me, would you try to cut back on it?", I'm OK with that. They aren't asking me to change the things that go on in my head, just be more aware of what comes out of my mouth (or hands in this case).

I think the real issue right now is that things like "off-topic" and "family friendly" aren't very black and white. It will take some time to find the middle ground.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

"You know guy's there's a woman/child over there, you shouldn't be talking about women" *scribble scribble*

man, tons of actual women have posted long, detailed posts here dozens of times about why certain aspects of Pinside and/or the pinball community make them feel unwelcome. why are you ignoring them? Robin is not some uptight poindexter making arbitrary rules just because he and the mods hate fun. he's responding to complaints and comments from lots of real people who would otherwise like to be hanging out here.

also it really has been a lot better around here over the last few months. far less drama, far more pinball discussion. kudos to Robin and the moderator team, i think you guys are doing a great job.

#55 4 years ago

I personally think that the majority of mods here are great and do an excellent job.

I also think that there are one or two who are responsible for the vast majority of the huge increase in complaints about the moderation on Pinside. Robin could probably see which moderator(s) get the most complaints via the Moderator Feedback forum for their actions, which gives him the opportunity to correct some of the issues. If those mods continue to receive the most negative feedback, perhaps they don't have the demeanor to be a moderator and it's time to remove them from their position?

Not sure that I agree with having a moderators comment when they edit a post be completely anonymous either. I've seen plenty of posts edited by a moderator where personal commentary/opinion is given.

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I personally think that the majority of mods here are great and do an excellent job.
    I also think that there are one or two who are responsible for the vast majority of the huge increase in complaints about the moderation on Pinside. Robin could probably see which moderator(s) get the most complaints via the Moderator Feedback forum for their actions, which gives him the opportunity to correct some of the issues.
    Not sure that I agree with having a moderators comment when they edit a post be completely anonymous either. I've seen plenty of posts edited by a moderator where personal commentary/opinion is given.

Speaking of which, is Blondetall still a mod? I always found her to be totally unbiased with a terrific sense of humor when moderating discussions. She defused many arguments with just one posting.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Speaking of which, is Blondetall still a mod? I always found her to be totally unbiased with a terrific sense of humor when moderating discussions. She defused many arguments with just one posting.

As far as I know she is. And I agree completely!

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

he's responding to complaints and comments from lots real people who would otherwise like to be hanging out here.

Exactly. I want Pinside to be welcoming to all pinheads, regardless of age, gender, location etc. That's all it is.

I think it's kind of selfish if people only look at what *they're* trying to get out of Pinside, or what *they* find acceptable. Without considering others. Is it so hard to understand that while *you* might be perfectly fine with xxx pics, some others may not be? So then the question becomes: can we live without those pics on Pinside? I think we perfectly can and hence that decision was made.

O/T posting is a different beast. Some like it, some don't. Personally, I think it makes Pinside what it is, but at the same time also believe that sometimes it can really interfere in an otherwise well running discussion. I'm sure we'll come up with a good solution, or maybe someone from the community will. All of this I consider growing pains!

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Big time, and really only when people feel like it. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for it. Some people get booted for off topic, and some people don't.
    It's kind of sucking the enjoyment out of Pinside for me, unfortunately.

off topic is there to get to people who don't break the rules

#60 4 years ago

One thing I need answered immediately Robin... when someone doesn't donate do they get a "grey heart" or a "gray heart" ??

#61 4 years ago

I thought this was a senior citizen dating thread.

Grey-Hearts.jpg

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I also think that there are one or two who are responsible for the vast majority of the huge increase in complaints about the moderation on Pinside. Robin could probably see which moderator(s) get the most complaints via the Moderator Feedback forum for their actions, which gives him the opportunity to correct some of the issues. If those mods continue to receive the most negative feedback, perhaps they don't have the demeanor to be a moderator and it's time to remove them from their position?

I can understand that you might think that, but the truth is that almost all decisions are made by multiple moderators. For example, when we did that bunch of ejects Wednesday in the Hobbit thread, it was a decision that I was also aware of and supported. I explained my reasoning for thinking it was good idea in an earlier post in this thread.

Needless to say, in hindsight this was not the best way to handle some o/t posts in a thread that may have long lost it's course. But we all thought it would be a good idea.

Quoted from PismoArcade:

Speaking of which, is Blondetall still a mod?

Don't worry, she's still here!

Quoted from teekee:

One thing I need answered immediately Robin... when someone doesn't donate do they get a "grey heart" or a "gray heart" ??

Their heart blackens. Coal. Dark. Nasty. Not recommended to try

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I want Pinside to be welcoming to all pinheads, regardless of age, gender, location etc. T

We need a bar out front that says, "You must be this tall to enter"

#64 4 years ago

The family friendly version is fine, but the other way was fine also. Maybe a way to keep both would be for a mod to be able to modify the thread title with a symbol that would signal it might have content that is nsfw. Or have it that the NSFW items are blocked unless the person is a donator. Not saying that you should have to be a donator necesarily, but by donating, it means that you are of the age of consent to be able to handle the NSFW items.

Id prefer less moderation on that area and more on the area below

Quoted from teekee:

personally, i often just close threads once i see teekee post in it. Because i know its basically a poisened thread then. I can not recall the last time that i saw anything useful from him, its usually just instigating someone or him voicing his hatred for mmr. And because of this, i probably miss out on useful information from other posters.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

personally, i often just close threads once i see teekee post in it. Because i know its basically a poisened thread then. I can not recall the last time that i saw anything useful from him, its usually just instigating someone or him voicing his hatred for mmr. And because of this, i probably miss out on useful information from other posters.

Do you know that there's an 'ignore' button? Quit whining and use it cuz I ain't going anywhere!

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Robin does this full time, right? This is literally the slickest forum I've ever used, and he built it. And continually improves it. And deals with all the drama that goes on.
    It's really frustrating that we've reached a point with technology where people expect everything on the internet to be free. And even, then we complain like entitled a-holes when something isn't done the way we want it. Robin and Pinside don't owe anything to anyone.
    It's a privilege to be part of this community, not a right.

I don't expect anything for FREE. I'm willing to pay a FEE to be on this site.

That's the way it should be.

Don't call it a "donation". If Robin wants to make a living doing this, knock yourself out.

If he's losing money for all the hard work, what needs to be "donated" to help out.

Get it now?

#67 4 years ago

Anybody who has Clint as his avatar cant be that bad!

#68 4 years ago

Could one of the mods please give me a 24-hour thread eject from this thread? I've just found myself agreeing with EVERYTHING RobT is saying, and I fear for my sanity.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

The reason you don't see her much is because she moderates in moderation...the way it SHOULD be done. (Either that or because she's blonde and lost her computer.)

#70 4 years ago

Whew, the butthurt is epic on this thread.

My biggest complaint with Pinside is I can't figure out how to stop or change my recurring donation. =P

#71 4 years ago

The thing I dont like is the inconsistent moderation as well. I hate how some mods eject you without a warning and no explanation at all. I do like however when a mod is having an issue with a thread and locks it but ALSO posts a paragraph about why they felt it necessary to lock or moderate you. So far there are only two mods that do this, tigerlaw and tallblonde. I wish more mods were like them.

#72 4 years ago

Hmmm... Has this thread gone off topic.

I find is strange people are so mad that they have been asked to be respectful and then take every opportunity to whine and complain about it and continue to be negative.

The site is FREE, you can donate IF you want. That is the way it should be, I love this site and without it doubt I would be in this hobby. All this complaining about moderation and being asked not to be a jerk it crazy ( are you all really that dedicated to being miserable?). It would be a shame if this site became a pay site Or became some form of pay for additional content type of site because of people like that. because if it were a paysite when I was starting out I would not have paid and moved along when I was just curious about pinball.

The resources and knowledge shared here have helped me enter the hobby without getting burned and made my experience in the hobby all pleasurable. Realizing that I made a donation a while back. I would hate to see other walk away from this site due to fees or intimidation.

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I think it's also important to note that a thread eject is not necessarily a super bad thing (especially the temporary ones). They're a way for the moderation team to remind you of our rules. We're not here to make your lifes miserable. If you disagree or want to discuss, open a Moderation Feedback thread and tell us. We won't bite!

I was thread ejected the other day. No warning. No message as to why. No edits on any of my posts. I was just quietly removed from the conversation. I wasn't trolling, I wasn't attacking anyone, I wasn't talking about things unrelated to pinball even.

I started a moderation feedback thread. No one could explain to me why I was ejected. Some polite mod responses, but no answers. Still sitting there with no real response. The unknown mod who did it didn't feel like explaining the action, even in a private thread.

You know me, I'm mellow, no stress here really over some minor thing. But that kind of behavior is going to create major stress and resentment with some people if it keeps up, and I'll be in that group eventually too.

And the problem for me isn't the "family friendly" part. I'm 100% fine with that. I don't miss all the boob pics, sorry guys. But mods playing "topic cop" and booting people for not staying on topic is really annoying. Like, enough to make me want to cut back on posting annoying.

When there's a topic that's already over 100 pages long, with no real new news, expecting people to strictly stay on topic and not chat is just ridiculous. I'm not here for that kind of experience. If new news comes up you know what will happen? People will suddenly get back on topic, because it's interesting. And furthermore a new thread (or 4) will spring up immediately, because no one wants to dive through 159 pages to find the new news. So what's the problem?

I'd talk to your team before it becomes an issue, over-moderation is a community killer. Big difference between "please stop posting off topic boob pics" and "if you bring up anything that's not strictly covered by the topic of the thread we're going to shut you up".

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I can understand that you might think that, but the truth is that almost all decisions are made by multiple moderators. For example, when we did that bunch of ejects Wednesday in the Hobbit thread, it was a decision that I was also aware of and supported. I explained my reasoning for thinking it was good idea in an earlier post in this thread.

Well, I'm going to just say that if that behavior continues I'm going to cut back on my Pinside support. That was the thread I was kicked out of. I still have no explanation. I and I thought it was heavy handed and unfriendly to discussion.

What exactly was the point? Where is the Hobbit news that was being drowned out? Until the 29th there wasn't going to be a damn thing, just like there hasn't been for months.

Someone tell me what I did to get kicked out of that thread please. Because I want to know this new standard that's apparently not a rogue mod and is the official policy of Pinside. I thought it was the former and was easier with it, but now I'm feeling the opposite.

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Well, I'm going to just say that if that behavior continues I'm going to cut back on my Pinside support. That was the thread I was kicked out of. I still have no explanation. I and I thought it was heavy handed and unfriendly to discussion.
    What exactly was the point? Where is the Hobbit news that was being drowned out? Until the 29th there wasn't going to be a damn thing, just like there hasn't been for months.
    Someone tell me what I did to get kicked out of that thread please. Because I want to know this new standard that's apparently not a rogue mod and is the official policy of Pinside. I thought it was the former and was easier with it, but now I'm feeling the opposite.

I had two people use profanity and personally attack me yet I was kicked off Hobbit for giving them right back

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I was thread ejected the other day. No warning. No message as to why. No edits on any of my posts. I was just quietly removed from the conversation. I wasn't trolling, I wasn't attacking anyone, I wasn't talking about things unrelated to pinball even.
    I started a moderation feedback thread. No one could explain to me why I was ejected. Some polite mod responses, but no answers. Still sitting there with no real response. The unknown mod who did it didn't feel like explaining the action, even in a private thread.
    You know me, I'm mellow, no stress here really over some minor thing. But that kind of behavior is going to create major stress and resentment with some people if it keeps up, and I'll be in that group eventually too.
    And the problem for me isn't the "family friendly" part. I'm 100% fine with that. I don't miss all the boob pics, sorry guys. But mods playing "topic cop" and booting people for not staying on topic is really annoying. Like, enough to make me want to cut back on posting annoying.
    When there's a topic that's already over 100 pages long, with no real new news, expecting people to strictly stay on topic and not chat is just ridiculous. I'm not here for that kind of experience. If new news comes up you know what will happen? People will suddenly get back on topic, because it's interesting. And furthermore a new thread (or 4) will spring up immediately, because no one wants to dive through 159 pages to find the new news. So what's the problem?
    I'd talk to your team before it becomes an issue, over-moderation is a community killer. Big difference between "please stop posting off topic boob pics" and "if you bring up anything that's not strictly covered by the topic of the thread we're going to shut you up".

Quoted from Aurich:

Thank you, Aurich. I think you speak for a lot of people, and I couldn't have said it better myself (and I tried to!).

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

They should be using canned responses for those. At this point they must have a very good sense of what kind of behaviors consitute a warning, allowing them to build a database of responses.

Having the mods pick a comment from a dropdown will eliminate some of the editorializing and make it feel like things are being enforced more equally.

To stay on topic, I will continue to donate because it's the best community site I've ever joined...and I'm amazed that there hasn't been a move to banner ads yet. I have no idea how this is being paid for with these traffic numbers and this amount of custom code. We have it extremely good here.

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

This post is spot on and completely consistent with things that have happened to me. This is why I have doubts that many of the actions taken are "decisions made by multiple moderators."

Yep.

Exactly. Obviously there are clear cases where moderation and thread ejects are warranted. But there is also something to be said for the self moderation of the community.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

man, tons of actual women have posted long, detailed posts here dozens of times about why certain aspects of Pinside and/or the pinball community make them feel unwelcome. why are you ignoring them? Robin is not some uptight poindexter making arbitrary rules just because he and the mods hate fun. he's responding to complaints and comments from lots of real people who would otherwise like to be hanging out here.
    also it really has been a lot better around here over the last few months. far less drama, far more pinball discussion. kudos to Robin and the moderator team, i think you guys are doing a great job.

To play devil's advocate, because often times they don't care. There is this prevailing attitude that as a hobbyist we are supposed to be envoys spreading the word. Mind you I don't care for sexiest attitudes and find some of what gets posted a bit childish. At the same time I don't see the need to be kid friendly which is why I see their side. I don't have kids and the notion of a website dedicated to collectors of multi thousand dollar machines excludes kids by nature.

That side being that by forcing people to act within a certain context as not to offend a specific group removes some of their enjoyment of it. They didn't ask to have this expectation placed on them. Parts of the community is trying to do that. Now, this is at the end of the day Robin's sandbox and he does as he likes. However there is an interesting side effect.

This goes for pinside and the hobby in general. What I have noticed is that the notion of everyone needs to get a long and be nice ends up having the opposite effect. Online not so much, you only have a few online communities and this is the largest. In person though? It certainly ends up pushing many collectors away and prevents local communities from ever really forming. Something to think about next time you run across a group of collectors and the subject of including women / children / non collectors.

#80 4 years ago

As long as I continue to come on here a few times daily and enjoy it I will donate.

As long as I continue to receive great repair advice I will donate.

I've only been ejected for a thread once and I fully expected it, its really not that hard to be civil to others on here, even when disagreeing.

I don't miss the boobs, There are far better websites that show them.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Mind you I don't care for sexiest attitudes and find some of what gets posted a bit childish.

...says the guy who calls himself "dung."

Quoted from practicalsteve:

I don't miss the boobs

Well, I miss YOU, Steve.

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

As for donations. I'm beginning to think that the concept of a voluntary contribution may have reached the end of its lifespan and I should probably switch over to a more mature model to fund the site operations. But until I've come up with a fair way to do so (and I can assure you that I have every intention to keep Pinside in it's current form free for all), the donations are pretty much what keeps this site running so thanks to all who help out with that.

Hopefully you won't start using ads.

#83 4 years ago

I use some forums that ;
    Are family friendly
    Are bigger than Pinside
    Rarely go off topic
    Donation free
    No dislike button

But they have more moderators, and they have a zero tolerance for breaking the rules

Knowing that you will be permantly banned keeps everyone in line

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

...and, in this case, would probably keep everyone away as well.

This ain't a Disney site...it's friggin' pinball.

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Just let them flow, unless they break other rules. Seriously, "off topic" is too grey of an area. Sometimes going off topic leads to great discussions.

This is my biggest frustration. The strict adherence to a topic isn't natural and fails to allow a more social environment. There are groups of people who treat a thread (which is, in my opinion, a discussion) as a news feed.

Maybe the alternative is to design a rule set or setting that allows the originator of the thread to determine if off topic is allowed and maybe even to what degree, with a sybol or note that sets the expectation for other posters. I would think too it would be nice to as OP have the ability to hide or move unwanted off-topic streams to another thread, maybe with a challenge option to Mods if its just a hide to mute vs hide to stay on topic.

If you can't open up and share and develop connections that arise out of a common interest, specifically the subject of the thread, then value of the 'forum' is lost to a collection of news.

I would also say that maybe there is an option for a limited thread, controlled and exclusive to the originator. This could actually function as a news feed. I could see JJ posting more updates if it could be without comment or other frustrations.

I'm still a supporter. I get a lot of of this forum, but would like to see it be more hospitable to community development vs restraint.

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and, in this case, would probably keep everyone away as well.
    This ain't a Disney site...it's friggin' pinball.

So, start your own forum
    Have no moderation
    Embrace the anarchy

#87 4 years ago

So, start your own forum
    Have no moderation
    Embrace the anarchy

Yeah...that's exactly what I said.

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

She's still here and still a mod and still awesome. She has been pretty busy with non-pinball matters as of late, that happens to all of us from time to time.

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

She's still here and still a mod and still awesome.

And so are you. Thanks for all you do to keep reprobates like me in line.

#90 4 years ago

I use some forums that ;
    Are family friendly
    Are bigger than Pinside
    Rarely go off topic
    Donation free
    No dislike button
    But they have more moderators, and they have a zero tolerance for breaking the rules

That last line sounds like some Russian and Chinese forums.

#91 4 years ago

For the record, I haven't been issued "thread eject" warning since the Jpop thread and fiasco died down. While they were well deserved at the time it was also a time of high emotion.

Doesn't feel good to get F ed like that and then have people fight about it. Thankfully that drama is over.

I agree with RobT, the personal commentary by some mods is way over the top. I don't think it's necessary, just push the eject button.

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Overmoderation. Back up off my shit.

When the mods are wearing jackboots, no money shall they get.

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

She's still here and still a mod and still awesome. She has been pretty busy with non-pinball matters as of late, that happens to all of us from time to time.

Great to hear! She's always been pure class despite having to deal with her loss in the Preditor fiasco and the repulsive behavior of a couple of ex Pinsiders. I've miss seeing her around and hope she starts to post more often.

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

You might want to dial down the hyperbole....

The mods don't get the money; Robin does to run the best Pinball website in existence. Not to mention, it's ad free. All he asks is a small donation to keep it running. Apparently, you've enjoyed it for at least four years.

This is starting to remind me of the last time I was on a cruise. On the last day, it's customary to give tips to the staff who have waited on you throughout the week. I witnessed a few people nitpick with the most insignificant complaints, just so they would have an excuse not to hand an envelope to the people who took care of them during their vacation.

As long as I continue to visit Pinside, I'll continue to support them, despite any disagreements I might have.

#95 4 years ago

Grey heart here.

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

Yeah, jack-booted thugs who spend their free time in a thankless position, get no compensation, and are frequently maligned over what amounts to basically nothing.

Livin' the dream.

#97 4 years ago

Lock thread gone off topic

#98 4 years ago

My view of Pinside FWIW

I live on forums. Whenever I get interested in a subject, I go deep. Might be my new Audi or it might be the Mini Cooper before or my love of Analogue music. No matter. A forum is an outstanding place to learn and share. I can't even begin to communicate how much I have learned on Pinside. I really can't put a price on it because without it, almost ALL of the repairs that I can now do (with confidence) would be done by a hired hand - that would be insanely expensive with 11 machines.

I'm not on Pinside to "stir the pot". If I disagree with an opinion, I simply ignore it. What's the value of a public argument with a complete stranger? It's really hard for me to worry about a mod booting me from a thread when I can't think of a reason to cause it. Even if it happened I'm not sure it would "bother" me. What WOULD be catastrophic is to lose access to Pinside - it means that much to me and my hobby.

I'm blown away by the quality of Pinside. The forum design, effectiveness, user friendliness, PM mail system, game ratings, ability to favorite, search function, and on and on - as someone ahead of me said, and I personally think the same … "I have NEVER used a forum as well designed as Pinside"

Robin - a huge thanks from the bottom of my heart for your labor of love. It IS APPRECIATED more than you know and likely will ever hear from folks like me in the "silent majority".

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

I'm blown away by the quality of Pinside. The forum design, effectiveness, user friendliness, PM mail system, game ratings, ability to favorite, search function, and on and on - as someone ahead of me said, and I personally think the same … "I have NEVER used a forum as well designed as Pinside"

yep, this. Pinside is probably the best-designed site of all the ones i frequent.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

yep, this. Pinside is probably the best-designed site of all the ones i frequent.

Agreed. I would have said the same thing a year ago, and Robin still continues to try and improve it further.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Magazines/books
    The Flipper Room
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 12.00
    $ 44.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Forever
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 190.00
    Tools
    PinDoc Restorations
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 15.95
    $ 5,899.99
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 12.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 399.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Bent Mods
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    There are 255 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside