(Topic ID: 13090)

Donations!

By sb80

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Come on you stingy SOBs!

#2 12 years ago

You don't have a heart on you profile, BTW.

#3 12 years ago

Heart??? Just made my first donation! My fellow pinheads gave me theraputic counseling and convinced what an irritable ass hole I am so I decided to donate. Sorry for any confusion.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

You don't have a heart on you profile, BTW.

lol

#5 12 years ago

sb80, thanks for keeping the dream alive
    you should have your little heart by tommorrow

#6 12 years ago

On a serious note Ive found pinside very helpful. Whether its technical or finding a good TZ within in driving distance of central illinois its been a good site.

#7 12 years ago

I realized that pinside.com is my favorite place on the web. The forum assistance has been awesome and entertaining. I made a donation today. Thanks, Pinside! You roll!

#8 12 years ago

What is the standard donation?

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from pdman:

Like Church,, 10%

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from pdman:

There is no standard, anything you feel. I think there was a thread on this a while back. It seemed like some gave $5-10, others gave $50. Whatever you feel and can swing Robim will use to run the site.

#11 12 years ago

#12 12 years ago

I set mine up for $2 a month. Not much but I'm sure it helps.

#13 12 years ago

Don't ask, no questionsah!

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Like Church,, 10%

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from pdman:

I really doesn't matter, any amount is appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

#17 12 years ago

Donation sent I feel good.

#18 12 years ago

Haven't donated to the site, but I donated a fair amount to Robin's pin fund....I try to donate to the site by answering alot of tech questions as I feel that adds more value than $, as historically, the knock on pinside from the 'other' sites was that it was weak on technical expertise. So, I hope my lack of a 'heart' isn't indicative of not caring

#19 12 years ago

robertmee,
    your one of the main reasons I donated to the site...
    thanks for people like you who are willing to help a newb with a problem.
    and for making pinside feel like a place I want to spend not only money, but time...
    thanks again

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Haven't donated to the site, but I donated a fair amount to Robin's pin fund....I try to donate to the site by answering alot of tech questions as I feel that adds more value than $, as historically, the knock on pinside from the 'other' sites was that it was weak on technical expertise. So, I hope my lack of a 'heart' isn't indicative of not caring

Don't worry about it Robert, your technical contributions are much, much appreciated!

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

robertmee,
    your one of the main reasons I donated to the site...

+1 robertmee is one of the many (heartless bastards) here that made me feel the need to donate just to feel adequate

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from sb80:

Heart??? Just made my first donation! My fellow pinheads gave me theraputic counseling and convinced what an irritable ass hole I am so I decided to donate. Sorry for any confusion.

+2 inadequate

time to donate here too 3 weeks of fun and support that will turn into years im sure.

#23 12 years ago

donation pending catch you all on the boards

anyone else without a heart give give give lest ye be heartless

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/donations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.