(Topic ID: 136145)

Gary Stern is a BobbleHead...

By Gexchange

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gary_Bobblehead.jpg
    Gary-Bobblehead-Ad.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

As some of you may know Gary Stern was Honored as the 2015 MAN OF THE YEAR for coin op!!

As part of the MAN OF THE YEAR! each year the AAMA gathers donations to AAMA's Children's charity's. This year these Charities have been selected as the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) and Kids Enjoy Exercise Now (K.E.E.N.).

A Group of us came up with the idea to help raise Money this year by doing a Gary Stern Bobble head! Yes that's right, you can own your own Gary!

For a Small 1 Time Donation of $100 you can have your very own Gary to praise about making a great game, or to yell at when you are frustrated. Heck if you want to you can even beat your Gary with a baseball bat!

So not only do you get a 80% tax deductible donation to some very good children's charity you also get your Autographed, limited edition Bobble Head Gary! Its a Win Win

Hurry Gary Is a Limited Edition with only 500 of these being made! Gary Stern will Personally Signed Each and every one of these! Don't worry guys these bobbles are official licensed too!!!

Bobble heads will take 4-6 weeks to receive! Go here to AAMA's website to order! http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ebel5q6n0a309c60&llr=86v5kce6

Gary-Bobblehead-Ad.jpgGary-Bobblehead-Ad.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Mods can we Sticky this to the top for the Kids?

#4 8 years ago

One More Bump! its for the Kids Plus you get a Gary!

#8 8 years ago

Sparky Replacement! Now thats a damn Good Idea!

Mods Can we get a Sticky on this?

#11 8 years ago

I'm going to ask My Gary about up and coming titles. So I will know whats coming up next all the time!

JJ

#40 8 years ago

I think its due to cost of shipping. I will ask though

JJ

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Donation sent.

Thanks for your Donation TigerLaw!

1 week later
    1 week later
    #56 8 years ago

Just got Word! The Bobble Heads are starting to ship! Tigerlaw, Let me know what Gary has to say about whats up next when he arrives!

JJ

1 week later
    #59 8 years ago

Mine came in today! I know the next 6 titles from Stern.. I guessed right every time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/donate-to-aamas-childrens-charitys-and-get-a-gary-stern-bobblehead?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.