MillionaireComparison (resized).jpg
Board (resized).png
coins (resized).jpg
0_002 (resized).jpg
0_013 (resized).jpg
20180404_183316 (resized).jpg
20180402_144924 (resized).jpg
trumpin (resized).jpg
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago

poor snoflakes cant handle this pin

#52 4 years ago

If I had confidence that you were not clearly a “snoflake”, I would say so.

#53 4 years ago

This is a fun thread. Following joyfully.

Nice work so far.

#54 4 years ago

It’s clearly the best game of all time. You clearly have only the best people working on it. As for the theme... you guessed it, the best.

Inquiring minds have to know, does it say “lock her up” when you lock a ball or “drain the swamp” when you drain?

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

It’s clearly the best game of all time. You clearly have only the best people working on it. As for the theme... you guessed it, the best.
Inquiring minds have to know, does it say “lock her up” when you lock a ball or “drain the swamp” when you drain?

There's a "drain the swamp" mode where you actually fill the swamp many times over with your scumbag cronies and family members, AKA "the best people."

#56 4 years ago

I do have plans on having bankrupt spots on the roulette wheel. When you hit those, you lose your score but then regain it all plus some points.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I do have plans on having bankrupt spots on the roulette wheel. When you hit those, you lose your score but then regain it all plus some points.

I don't think you should regain it all, unless you're taking other players points.

Also, rather than starting with a zero score like other games, the game should begin with 450 million.

Or perhaps only 1 million is displayed on the DMD, but you ACTUALLY start with 450 million.

#58 4 years ago

You don’t win an extra ball, the ball you just drained is pardoned.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

You could hurt ALL the players by imposing a "tariff" (take away points) and then only give them back to some players (farmers).

Not that I have anything against farmers. Just ripping from the headlines.

#61 4 years ago

When hit the jackpot let him callout "IT'S HUUUGE !!"

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

When hit the jackpot let him callout "IT'S HUUUGE !!"

Or "YUUUUGE !! My hands... I mean, no problem there...me over-compensate!?"

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

rather than starting with a zero score like other games, the game should begin with 450 million.

Had same idea. Start with 300 million and you lose it as you hit playfield features with major items being a bankruptcy or some such. Try to get to zero to win free game.

#64 4 years ago

So many great ideas here.

#65 4 years ago

Maybe have Trump say “you’re fired” when draining down a outlane?
Cool project.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I don't think you should regain it all, unless you're taking other players points.
Also, rather than starting with a zero score like other games, the game should begin with 450 million.
Or perhaps only 1 million is displayed on the DMD, but you ACTUALLY start with 450 million.

If it was a pitch and bat game, you could start on 3rd base and think you hit a triple. Or you could start on 3rd and then run back to 2nd instead of home in need of another bailout from daddy.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

Maybe have Trump say “you’re fired” when draining down a outlane?
Cool project.

The "simpler times when I was a reality tv star" wizard mode.

#68 4 years ago

Totally following now! Great job so far. You should totally add some sound clips from Alec Baldwin on SNL as Trump. "wrong, wronger" comes to mind but those skits are a goldmine for little audio clips.

#69 4 years ago

Love the idea of starting with points and then working down to zero. Whenever you get to zero, you suddenly end up with a loan of tens of millions more. At the end of the game, it shows you how much you’ve spent. (Or how deeply you are in debt).

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Alec Baldwin on SNL as Trump. "wrong, wronger" comes to mind but those skits are a goldmine for little audio clips.

Not necessary.

Trump comes up with plenty of comments every day that would be gold for pinball machine callouts.

#71 4 years ago

Y'all are so cute with your witty comments.

#72 4 years ago

Two of them - one the original Trump and a second machine with Baldwin art and all SNL sound bites . Now we’re talking !

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from jbrady65tv:

Y'all are so cute with your witty comments

Thanks, you are pretty adorable yourself!

Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Two of them - one the original Trump and a second machine with Baldwin art and all SNL sound bites . Now we’re talking

Network them and if the Trump machine detects the Baldwin machine present it demands that the Baldwin machine be shut down and investigated for harassment.

#74 4 years ago

More material!

2DA05117-26A9-4CAB-A4AC-BCB0DF3E4938 (resized).jpeg2DA05117-26A9-4CAB-A4AC-BCB0DF3E4938 (resized).jpeg710358FF-7239-4F17-ABFF-E2FE7DAC2080 (resized).jpeg710358FF-7239-4F17-ABFF-E2FE7DAC2080 (resized).jpegD0425C12-B8F6-4914-B8C2-382326149446 (resized).jpegD0425C12-B8F6-4914-B8C2-382326149446 (resized).jpeg
#75 4 years ago

Loved this game both years it’s been at yegpin! Great job and keep up the great work! Can’t wait to see what you do to improve it more.

#76 4 years ago

9 of the those 12 stand up targets should be Supreme Court Justices.
If the game had those metamorphic drop targets just like Medusa, you could actually drop leftists like RGB, Sotomayor, Kagan & Breyer and behind them would be new justices.

Call outs on hitting/dropping Justices:

RGB:
“a woman carrying a fetus is not a mother”

Sotomayor:
“Wise Latina woman reach better conclusions than white males”

Kavanaugh:
1st hit: “I like beer!
2nd hit: “my friends and I like beer!
3rd hit “we still like beer!
DF7ED149-2466-49AA-A76E-BC73ADB22410 (resized).jpegDF7ED149-2466-49AA-A76E-BC73ADB22410 (resized).jpeg

#77 4 years ago

My bigly/big league suggestion would be to add a few more “fake news” callouts for the bumpers because if you could get it going really wildly it would be funny! Just the 2 sorta make it lackluster. It’s not like he hasn’t said it, or anything, a million times over!
Soundbites are endless. The drains are perfect as it is. “Total failure” and such had me crying. I’m surprised the slingshots didn’t have anything. Even a short and sweet “wrong” would be funny. Back and forth between them could get hilarious. Although you’d probably want multiple sound clips for that too so it doesn’t get too repetitive.

OH you could use “China”

The best kind of humor is the types where you can never really tell which way the joke is going.

Kinda like “Primus Sucks”

#78 4 years ago

Next year will be interesting when he wins another 4.

#79 4 years ago

"This Jackpot is yuuuuuge. Its the best jackpot."

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from TheDrewster:

"This Jackpot is yuuuuuge. Its the best jackpot."

I like this , but due to Trump’s “ unique “ brand of hype the jackpot would then have to be worth 100 points after this call out - lol !

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

This is genius. The game starts with 450 million. Unfortunately, there's no DMD in the stock game, just segmented score displays. Is he adding a DMD? That seems pretty ambitious.

8 months later
#82 4 years ago

Is this going to be at YEGPIN again this year?

#83 4 years ago

Hope so!

#88 4 years ago

Ha! That’s one bad Ass pin I would LOVE to have have the background music from the O’Jays Money,Money,Moooney!!!!

#89 4 years ago

It will be there. Didn't get a chance to do my ambitious upgrades, but I'll have a few new things inside and some new sounds.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

It will be there. Didn't get a chance to do my ambitious upgrades, but I'll have a few new things inside and some new sounds.

Awesome!!

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Ha! That’s one bad Ass pin I would LOVE to have have the background music from the O’Jays Money,Money,Moooney!!!!

Was that the theme Ted DiBiase used?

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Was that the theme Ted DiBiase used?

No it was not but it did have a bit of similar words.The original money song is by a group called “The O”Jays”..The show Trump was in called The apprentice played the original song by the O”Jay”s

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/donald-trump-retheme-of-millionaire/page/2?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.