Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 168 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Fifty
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corvair27 (resized).jpg
    3CA0AA95-4E01-4C15-95CE-D42D6C9E835D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5996 (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20190827-122502_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    3-years-later-5af129 (resized).jpg
    ps3 (resized).jpg
    ps2 (resized).jpg
    ps1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolffcub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 4 years ago

I have had 2 issues with marco. One was the balls shipped in a order were so badly pitted right out of the bag using them on a machine would have scratched it to death. I sent marco a picture and they sent me 2 new units the day or so after with no issues. The second issue I just contacted them yesterday about. I did an order in July and on that order I got 2 fully assembled stern right and left flipper assemblies. When unpacking the order I did look at the items I was unpacking but only to verify bags with numbers on them and not actual detailed inspection of all bag internals. I went to go install the flipper assemblies the other day and one assembly was missing some significant components. I have yet to hear back but it has only been about 12 hours since i submitted my unfortunate issue with them.

But all my other past orders with them have been great. Im just going to make more of an effort now to just take my time and fully inspect items inside and out when receiving them so they can be notified in a timely fashion.
    IMG_5996 (resized).JPGIMG_5996 (resized).JPG

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Honest question: do most of you examine everything under a magnifying glass and/or perform a reasonable stress test on every part prior to installation? These looked fine to the naked eye but several posts here indicate that this particular part is often crap.
    On my end, it's less about the money than the principal of it, not to mention the time already spent installing a bunch of these only to turn right around, desolder them all and replace them.

Its hard to think someone can always pick up on every minor thing that can be an issue right when getting an order. For the few extra minutes it takes when getting an order it can sure relieve some of the possible future stress, I will be seeing myself doing this every order now.

If your not happy with marco and switching suppliers will you just toss the new supplier items in a box till you need them knowing the other suppliers provide a superior product? Will you be ordering parts from others knowing you can go back to them at a later date for replacements for possible manufacturing issues? Send a email or call the other suppliers first prior to your next order to find out what the policy what duration of time is acceptable and see if they are willing to refund / exchange product or help someone out in some way.

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

My irritation is that you took your pictures on top of turned over pinball manual pages instead of your bank statement... Boring.

lool funny because i was trying to be snoopy and see what it was also. lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolffcub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/don-t-stock-up-on-parts-from-marco-specialties?tu=wolffcub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.