Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 168 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Fifty
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corvair27 (resized).jpg
    3CA0AA95-4E01-4C15-95CE-D42D6C9E835D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5996 (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20190827-122502_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    3-years-later-5af129 (resized).jpg
    ps3 (resized).jpg
    ps2 (resized).jpg
    ps1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfemaaan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 4 years ago

This post actually makes Marcos look pretty good. At least I know Marcos will consider returns up to 3 years, not even Amazon offers that

#52 4 years ago

In the future, everything will eventually be broken

#71 4 years ago

I have some green toy solders that have lost the tips off their rifles when I was 6. Calling Marcos just sounds like the right thing to do

#84 4 years ago

My dad used to have this beat up Craftsman Breaker bar with gauge on it to measure the pounds. It was rusted, and gauge bent all to hell and I remembered playing with it when I was 5. Many years later my dad had me drive him to Sears because he said it wasn't working properly (no shit) and said he wanted to exchange it. There was no way in hell they were going to replace it, but I just took him to humor him and see the look on those poor sears guys in the basement. Low and behold, those mofos not only gave him a brand new one, but they said come back in 2 weeks and well clean up the original and you can have it back. They did just that.

Now maybe that's what the OP was expecting out of Marcos? Well, Marcos needs to stay in business and we see what happened to Sears for being good guys. But hey, I buy Craftsman to this day for this reason

#130 4 years ago

Ric Flair really deserves his own Pin, just sayin Whoooo!

#153 4 years ago

So my Marcos package arrived today. Not even gonna bother opening it because I’m sure in 2023 when I finally get around to it and everything’s melted, Marcos will be there to take care of me.

Thanks Marcos!

3CA0AA95-4E01-4C15-95CE-D42D6C9E835D (resized).jpeg3CA0AA95-4E01-4C15-95CE-D42D6C9E835D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfemaaan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/don-t-stock-up-on-parts-from-marco-specialties?tu=wolfemaaan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.