Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dent00
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2E540719-F357-4A9A-9914-CE20E7F17BA8 (resized).jpeg
    20190817_133339 (resized).jpg
    20190811_154617 (resized).jpg
    opossum.gif
    10011907381 (resized).jpg
    Possum (resized).jpg
    89C2F553-33E8-447E-80AB-37D6C6C6BEC2 (resized).jpeg
    20190930_082450 (resized).jpg
    20190930_082438 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

What the hell, was this game laying outside??
    Closest I’ve ever come was a mouse rocketing out of the toolbox when I opened the drawer. It’s since been cleaned out and put in a bunch of dryer sheets to ward off any new tenants

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Yes, those 3 cabinets very very bad. Water damage and falling apart.

What games? Hopefully you can at least salvage the parts and burn the cabs.
    Don’t forget to take pics of the serial numbers and submit them to the IPSND.org!

Opossums are like nature’s vacuum cleaners. They are weird-looking beasts that wander aimlessly and eat virtually everything possible. They look kinda scary but they aren’t actually as dangerous as some people claim, they rarely carry rabies and actually help keep pests at bay.
    They’re just weird.

One was wandering aimlessly around the road near midnight, I slowed down and honked at it, and the dumb thing turned around and hissed at my car then continued wandering... Until I rolled up and laid on the horn again and then it smartened up and scurried off. I found it very amusing that big animals like deer panic at the slightest noises, yet the opossum didn’t care at all. They’re just very, very chill creatures.

2 weeks later
    #43 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here you go.

John

I love this video I remember seeing it before I joined this site and it’s too funny

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/don-t-see-this-too-often?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.