• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AA14AF05-6FA4-4B6A-A81F-26E9015A9E71 (resized).jpeg
2C9580A2-A9DD-4216-97D3-B39E227955EA (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

I have possibly more than one issue, no trough coil or right flipper, but so far I’ve found this one broken wire from the trough coil and I’m just not sure where it goes, any help?

2C9580A2-A9DD-4216-97D3-B39E227955EA (resized).jpeg2C9580A2-A9DD-4216-97D3-B39E227955EA (resized).jpeg
#2 3 years ago
AA14AF05-6FA4-4B6A-A81F-26E9015A9E71 (resized).jpegAA14AF05-6FA4-4B6A-A81F-26E9015A9E71 (resized).jpeg
#3 3 years ago

Only coil it looks to reach would be the ball trough VUK. Seems all the thick blue wires run together.

LTG : )

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Only coil it looks to reach would be the ball trough VUK. Seems all the thick blue wires run together.

Thank you Lloyd, that fixed that problem. Now the other problem I’m having is I can’t get to 3 ball multi-ball, it’s only doing 2 ball, the trough switches are registering just fine, I lock 3 balls for multi-ball, but it only gives me 2 ball multi-ball, and yes there’s 3 balls in the game.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

I lock 3 balls for multi-ball, but it only gives me 2 ball multi-ball, and yes there’s 3 balls in the game.

Balls magnetized ?

Can be an issue with that type of ball trough.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

Thank you Lloyd, that fixed that problem. Now the other problem I’m having is I can’t get to 3 ball multi-ball, it’s only doing 2 ball, the trough switches are registering just fine, I lock 3 balls for multi-ball, but it only gives me 2 ball multi-ball, and yes there’s 3 balls in the game.

If the ball lock still has one, I would guess that ball lock 1 switch may need to be adjusted. Test all 3 ball lock switches in the switch test with a ball.

2 months later
#7 3 years ago

OK I finally gave up on trying to adjust the problematic trough switch so I installed a new one from Spooky, all switches read all the balls perfectly now, however I’m still only getting 2 ball multi-balls, and never a 3 ball multi-ball. Haven’t heard from Spooky yet as to wether Dominos is supposed to have a 3 ball multi-ball or not, but I assume it does, you can’t even start a game unless there’s three balls in the trough.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dominos-spooky-pinball-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.