You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2253[1] (resized).JPG
8bf6bbd43a78f7ad28747f83a9f67c2cde022b0b.jpg
download.jpg
#1 7 years ago

Who else is in? Anyone else as excited as I am about the new alternate translite?
Original Translite
download.jpgdownload.jpg
New/Alternate Translite
8bf6bbd43a78f7ad28747f83a9f67c2cde022b0b.jpg8bf6bbd43a78f7ad28747f83a9f67c2cde022b0b.jpg

#2 7 years ago

I prefer the New alternate,

#3 7 years ago

How do you get the alternate translight?

#4 7 years ago

I'd be interested to see how many pinsiders are in vs. Domino's employees, owners, etc. Looks like a really neat game!

#5 7 years ago

Couple of quick answers (a full update with all the information is coming soon!)

1. Alternate Backglass is available as an upgrade for standard purchasers. Price to be determined but I don't believe it will offend anyone.

2. My quick counting has the order breakdown around 90-100 franchisees, about 15-20 corporate employees and about 10-15 pinheads.

3. Both standard and alternate backglasses will be real glass.

4. Absolute cutoff will be December 31, 2016 for ordering but we may also place a total number limit on this which may end ordering a bit early.

5. Orders can now be placed by emailing [email protected].

Here is the prototype in my basement. I generally just hang out in that green turtle tent and read Pinside all day.

IMG_2253[1] (resized).JPGIMG_2253[1] (resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago

few questions...

1. Will this be at Expo for play? I am interested but want to play it first.
2. What was cost again and how does the donation thing work?

#7 7 years ago

The new backglass looks great installed in the game!

#8 7 years ago

The game looks great. Really struggling to resist the temptation.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

I generally just hang out in that green turtle tent and read Pinside all day.

Luucckkkkkkkkyyy

#10 7 years ago

Pretty certain there will be one or more of these to play at Expo, not sure where but we are working with Charlie to try and make it happen.

There will also be one at Spooky HQ to play and one here in Ann Arbor. In addition, some locations around the country are getting them and we will be updating the official thread with places to play the game as these are shipped and on location.

$5,299 plus shipping. You'll receive a letter from the Domino's Partners Foundation charity showing that you made a donation for between $450-600 (depending on final costs and number of machines ordered ).

-Adam

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

You'll receive a letter from the Domino's Partners Foundation charity showing that you made a donation for between $450-600

As a business, would this be tax deductible?

#12 7 years ago

How much more to get both backglasses?

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

As a business, would this be tax deductible?

I actually don't know, but is a company's charity donations deducted at a different rate than equipment purchases? If not, you will have a total cost receipt that you would put under new equipment purchases, right?

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Couple of quick answers (a full update with all the information is coming soon!)

Here is the prototype in my basement. I generally just hang out in that green turtle tent and read Pinside all day.

My Wife won't buy me a turtle tent for my game room....

3 months later
#15 7 years ago

I ordered one with the Noidzilla translite. I do not work for Domino's.

2 months later
#16 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

How do you get the alternate translight?

I Called Spooky and ordered just the Alt Translite for wall art. I will build a lightbox/frame for it.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I Called Spooky and ordered just the Alt Translite for wall art. I will build a lightbox/frame for it.

It has been the wallpaper on my Chromebook for months and looks great, I can only imagine the actual translite will even look better! Be sure to take a picture for us.

Brad

1 month later
#18 7 years ago

My game arrives tuesday, was curious if anyone had set theirs up yet. Any NiB woes? Any issues to keep an eye out for? Any feedback would be most welcome. Ill take some pics during the unboxing and try to give everyone a heads up on tuesday/wednesday but if anyone has some info before then itd be appreciated for sure

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dominos-spectacular-pinball-club?hl=deafcon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.