• Latest reply 4 years ago by wtuttle
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DOM Rules Card.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_3810 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fawzmagames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from gottafixit:

Playing some more tonight. Any ETA on a code update? Even if for now it just fixes the multiball ball save to mode end but still have multiball for now. About to put on route and that is the biggest noticeable error.
Had fastest pizza maker and a career mode lit hit the career mode and didn't notice a stack but fastest pizza maker no longer lit when career multiball ended. Get the left scoop continuously firing during career mode at times but is stopped by hitting the left scoop again.

I understand what you are referring to no.. I'm going to kill off the light for career mode.. that is misleading.. worlds fastest only has 3 shots that you have to complete in order, 3 times.

I'll be working on a score table to show fastest times.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep
Led
$ 16.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fawzmagames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dominos-ruleset-and-code-updates?tu=fawzmagames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.